Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: August 31, 2017 release date

Default August 31, 2017 release date

Here is a new CG trailer and release date announcement for the new game. I'm sure this is Japan only at this point. Check it out.

https://youtu.be/dLkIdXltnTc

2. Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

Nice! So happy we finally have a date! Will definitely be getting the JAP version if it comes out first.

Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

It appears you get a chance to purchase a 20th anniversary course pack and costume (cat and rabbit) pack if you buy it early for download. The bleeding process has teed off already.

4. Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

A paltry five courses, disappointing.

Where did you hear 5 courses? I saw them mention 5 add on courses but nothing about the courses on disc.

6. Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

You're right, I read it again, the 5 are preorder bonuses and dlc.

7. Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

http://www.play-asia.com/new-minna-no-golf/13/70983z
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B071D3M3...81%AEGOLF&th=1
    Can we hope there will be english language (at least) for this jap version ?
    Where can we find the collector version ?
    Last edited by Azertix; 04-18-2017 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks for the links but I'll probably order it digitally on the PSN store to get the season pass edition.

9. Default Re: August 31, 2017 release date

This time I am prepared. I will not wait any longer than I have to enjoy a new hot shots game- been long enough. Learning Japanese online and ready to go through the process described above.

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    Looks like it wlll the same as previous versions, Japan language version followed by international version. Seems like that has to do with licensing as CH owns Japanese rights, Sony everywhere else. If you want any of these versions, you need to start by creating a Japanese PSN account.
    Google it, tons of youtube videos will walk you through screen by screen. Then you'll need to buy JP PSN gift cards from play-asia or another site. Then you'll have to google adding the cards to your account for screen by screen steps (unless you read kanji).

Just like Minna 6, some people will help with translations and general navigation. I still refer to my Japanese slots translation I made for Minna 6. Hopefully Senidol, Shihiko, and Jon will help with translations - if not, my camera rig will suffice with vague google translations.
    I had no idea that Clap Hanz would own the Japan rights as I assumed they were completely owned by Sony at this point. Otherwise I would assume that they would have gone under at this point. Playing 6 was not too bad in Japanese with help from Shihiko's site but I was really hoping for the the servers to be combined so that there is a larger audience for the game that we have over here currently.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast