Thread: Rooms still filling up on PS3 version?

1. Default Rooms still filling up on PS3 version?

Are people still playing and stuff? I was initially waiting for the new EA game this year...But heard it was cancelled. So now all we have to look forward to is the new Hot Shots game...but have to wait till atleast summer. it's spring and I usually get bored and feel like playing again around this time.

Also, any OG's still playing?

Default Re: Rooms still filling up on PS3 version?

If you mean stroke play rooms that you setup and people join I don't see a lot of those happening. You can however still find plenty of GF, G0 and other ranked tourneys going off a few times per hour. Where did you see news about the PGA game from EA not coming out this year? It's looking really thin on golf games right now. The golf club is alright and I know a sequel is coming soon but that game is not in the same class as Hot Shots. Hopefully when the new game drops it can find a bigger audience because the pickings are so sparse.

Wat? I thought servers were taken down ages ago
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Plum I think he means the PS3 version of Hot Shots World Invitational not Out of Bounds. World Invitational is still up and running but Out of Bounds was shut down about 3 years ago if I remember correctly.

oh, ohh, ohhhh. whoops
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim