Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Another Tournament?

1. Default Re: Another Tournament?

It just occurred to me that, although it should be obvious at this point, I forgot to state that this is a PS3 tournament only.

2. Default Re: Another Tournament?

How are we doing regarding meeting the 15 player minimum?

3. Default Re: Another Tournament?

As expected, we did not receive enough interest to go ahead with the tournament. 10 of the required 15 players signed up. I will look to try again closer to the release of the next title as maybe that will help drum up some buzz around here.

4. Default Re: Another Tournament?

The Clap Hanz website has not has an annoucement since September regarding Minna 7 - I want to disconnect my PS3 already, ugh. Sad when we can't get 15 GO's interested in something fun and different.

5. Default Re: Another Tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    The Clap Hanz website has not has an annoucement since September regarding Minna 7 - I want to disconnect my PS3 already, ugh. Sad when we can't get 15 GO's interested in something fun and different.
    It's a shame that vitas can't play against PS3.ill probably be retired by the time the next game comes out!

6. Default Re: Another Tournament?

Why can't we just do it with 10?

7. Default Re: Another Tournament?

Sure, 10 could work, or 12 for that matter if we can get up to that!

8. Default Re: Another Tournament?

I'm in! And I can get tin cup to join also. Maybe if you only do $10 you can get the few xtra people needed , and just do winner take half the pot and you the other half for running it.

9. Red face Re: Another Tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by cj_bx225 View Post
    I'm in! And I can get tin cup to join also. Maybe if you only do $10 you can get the few xtra people needed , and just do winner take half the pot and you the other half for running it.
    I'd go in on that, not worth $20 to play that format.
    Not playing the best at all, as I know I am not,
    as Tal painfully pointed out (lol)
    did manage a-12 to win another daily though.
    But without Solid, FTG & Senidol
    the best ever (GOAT) aren't playing anyway.

10. Default Re: Another Tournament?

Pretry sure I read that the tournament was a no go. The money amount was fine, the point of putting money into it was to ensure people would show up to play there assigned matches. I would have gladly paid solid and ftg entry fees but them playing was never gonna happen. Other than the odd daily they play on vita just like pinhigh. This was a ps3 tournament. A whole lot of best players were present on this thread. I'm not sure how many of then actually signed up though.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast