Thread: Next Version With 4K Television

Default Next Version With 4K Television

So here is the issue that I've noticed with the current version of the game and controller input lag with my television (it's a 4K set about 1-1/2 years old). In the new game does anyone know if they will have some sort of adjustment to assist with the problem of this? The new TV I will be getting next week seems to me to have a very high input lag (XBR-55X850D), even in game mode 1080P@60 Hz 34.6 ms, 4K@60 Hz with or without HDR 57.4 ms. I have enough problems getting PI on a consistent basis currently and I am wondering if anyone with any inside information might have an answer to this question or maybe could pose it to them so that they might consider it.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.

2. Default Re: Next Version With 4K Television

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoler View Post
    So here is the issue that I've noticed with the current version of the game and controller input lag with my television (it's a 4K set about 1-1/2 years old). In the new game does anyone know if they will have some sort of adjustment to assist with the problem of this? The new TV I will be getting next week seems to me to have a very high input lag (XBR-55X850D), even in game mode 1080P@60 Hz 34.6 ms, 4K@60 Hz with or without HDR 57.4 ms. I have enough problems getting PI on a consistent basis currently and I am wondering if anyone with any inside information might have an answer to this question or maybe could pose it to them so that they might consider it.
    I cut my Sammy imput lag in half by putting in in DVI-PC mode.
    Much better than game mode.
    PS Now still unplayable for me, lol

Default Re: Next Version With 4K Television

Well, I played a few rounds on the new boob tube and the input lag is just a bit worse. The couple of games that have 4K support seem to be OK but then again, they are more forgiving for controller inputs than this game has ever been. I really hope that the design team takes this into account and gives us an option (a slider or something) so it can be mitigated to some extent.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.