Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

I suspect Clap Hanz's Twitter feed is mostly automated. You can set that up quite easily to repeat certain tweets at a given time.

They occasionally made comments about the Japanese golf tour (men's and women's) but they don't seem to be doing that any more either.

2. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

That Summer 2017 release date is devastating news.

3. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

I think we all expected a delay but wow, just wow. I really don't think the studio has enough people for such an open world type multi faceted golf game. I hope they get the team they need or this thing will never be released.

Guess I'll see everyone next summer! Looks pretty good so far!!!

We'll get more of a hint of how the game looks later in the week when the two days of playable demos take place but it appears they are taking a huge gamble by shifting away from a pure golf game (of sorts) to one that focuses on social interaction between playable avatars within a sandbox arena. Not sure how long people will remain interested in fishing and swimming.

Personally, the characters were key to the game for me and now that seems to have been removed, I am already less interested.

6. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

at this point im hoping they release hot shots golf fore as a ps2 classic on the ps4...they just did hot shots tennis this week, so i guess there is a chance.

7. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

On the bright side, we have another year, at the very minimum, of this game and Glenn's trolling of G0 tournaments by using every second of the clock, good times!

Brush up on your Japanese, get your google translate app installed, and hope there will be a physical disc version of the japanese release because any chance of playing a new HSG iteration in 2017 will require playing the japanese version. BTW at peak times, there are still easily 1000 people on the minna 6 server.

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    On the bright side, we have another year, at the very minimum, of this game and Glenn's trolling of G0 tournaments by using every second of the clock, good times!

Brush up on your Japanese, get your google translate app installed, and hope there will be a physical disc version of the japanese release because any chance of playing a new HSG iteration in 2017 will require playing the japanese version. BTW at peak times, there are still easily 1000 people on the minna 6 server.
    You could always just buy the digital version BGunner. That's what I have done the last few releases. It's easy to setup a Japanese account with something like google chrome. Then you just add the ID to your PS4 and you can play anything you buy on your US account. As a bonus buying a Japan PSN point card is pretty easy now with places like Play Asia and Japan-codes.com. They aren't even that expensive because the exchange rate is favorable right now. A 5000 yen card on Japan Codes right now is $57 and play asia is only $54 and they are digitally delivered. The current exchange rate would make 5000 yen $49 so only a $8 or $5 markup. That's a lot better than you are likely to find the markup on the disc version of the game.
    Last edited by kdoll08; 09-14-2016 at 02:42 PM.

9. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

Quote Originally Posted by hort22 View Post
    at this point im hoping they release hot shots golf fore as a ps2 classic on the ps4...they just did hot shots tennis this week, so i guess there is a chance.
    How can I play Hots Shots Tennis on my PS4?
    Thank You, Please :>)

10. Default Re: Tokyo Game Show Hot Shots info

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    How can I play Hots Shots Tennis on my PS4?
    Thank You, Please :>)
    Go the PS Store and Download it lol. Just use the search function. Awesome game I just wish it had online multiplayer.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast