Thread: why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

1. Default why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

2. Default Re: why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

Someone else can probably confirm this but I think the servers shut down for this one a while ago.

3. Default Re: why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

I've never played it but from what I've heard it shut down ages ago

4. Default Re: why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

The OOB server shut down in 2013.

Default Re: why can't i get online with my ps3 version of hot shots golf out of bounds?

at this point you'll just hafta get on skype and tell each other how you did
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim