Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tour schedules

Default Re: tour schedules

Two tours, same start time.
    Fox 9 out (the feeblest of all courses, with umpteen driveable par 4s, bad fairways % and slightly off physics) 15 entries
    Arabian 9 out ( an eccentric course, with it's share of slightly bizarre bounces, but largely fair) 1 entry

Guess who the one was?

Standing firm against mediocrity.

2. Default Re: tour schedules

Two entries mate,I was there till 40seconds left but then jumped because schedual was so bad,that was the only g0 of the night that I could play in.not worth logging in half the time

Yup, two. Sorry

Two fighting against mediocrity.

4. Default Re: tour schedules

The new grading system is tough. Five games in G0 to get 3 pods or you're out. So I get to go back and forth between G1 and G0 constantly. The worst part about it is that getting a G1 tour is spotty at best while G0s consistently tour whenever there is a tour available unless it's slots. So I want to stay G0 and there is more pressure to do so. G1s don't tour. Many of them will go into GF tours. Some won't tour if it's a harder course. At one point we had 6 people in a tour and someone left with 40 seconds to go because they hated the course (La Provence). Basically the schedule has too many GF tours and maybe there is just no incentive to tour G1? I don't get it. GF means nothing. G0 is much more fun and rewarding. I'll keep trying to get better because being in G1 is just no fun.

5. Default Re: tour schedules

Two minutes to go. Kag and La Provence tours, 9 holes each. reg tee. La Provence is no approach. Guess which tour has 10 ppl booked and which has 5 ppl booked.

Ahh getting exciting. Up to 7 for no approach. All sides happy on this occasion.

6. Default Re: tour schedules

Wow. Two 9 hole tours, a G0 tour at Harvest with only 2 of us and a GF tour at Maple with 9 GO's. Disappointing.

7. Default Re: tour schedules

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    Wow. Two 9 hole tours, a G0 tour at Harvest with only 2 of us and a GF tour at Maple with 9 GO's. Disappointing.
    It's woefull,8 g0s in gf and only me and Kci and Stephjac in g0.its getting to the point where I can only play about 10 tours all week.sooner next title comes out the better.just means I'll have to buy a ps4.although that will cheer certain people up because the vita is easy compared to console!

You can always use the vita under "Remote Play" with PS4. Keep the "advantage" going strong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123