Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tour schedules

1. Default tour schedules

Who makes the tour schedule for each day?the g0 tours always seem to be theworst.forcing you to wait over and over.another thing,why so many adv only tours?never seen a trad only or arrow only...ty no arrow btw

Default Re: tour schedules

When things were really bad with the previous game, someone used to come on here with the schedule, but it's difficult, with people in America and Europe and with someone simply being bothered to.

I wouldn't say "so many" when it comes to advanced only, and I have seen an occasional trad only (never filled), and arrow only but I've never seen a gauge or circle only tour ever, or indeed a character specific tour.

3. Default Re: tour schedules

I've only ever seen adv in a g0 tour,although I have seen the others in gf tours,but they never filled like dim said,the schedules are a lot better than they were before game got updated but still not very good,us from uk never get any tours in the day and only about 4 on average in the evening,oh! unless you want to play till early hours that is.

4. Default Re: tour schedules

When Gloria, Erika and Kat came out they had only tours for them so players would have to get them. After the release on the 3 they changed it to shot type only tours.

5. Default Re: tour schedules

Frankly, my problem is that there are way too many slot tours. I also do not like playing "UNOFFICIAL" tournaments so that the playable tournaments are limited.

The biggest issue is that there are not many players on server right now. Even during the last days of OOB, there were more players online at any time. Even when people play GF tournaments, they select Maple or Sakura. Very rarely people play Legend, Mar Cielo, or Arabian. Hopefully, they release more courses in future games so that we do not play same courses all the time.

6. Default Re: tour schedules

Probably more ppl on the last game cause...I don't know,IT WAS FAIR!lool..after watching random vitas win almost every go tour it kinda seems futile.

7. Default Re: tour schedules

Resistance is futile! All I can say is I'm glad to be vita cos I can watch films,TV ,golf,sport,etc...whilst playing...we will all be on level par if they ever bring out new game because it will be ps4 I presume..anyway at the end of the day it gets dark!

8. Default Re: tour schedules

Yes It was fair. PS 3 is so much easier to play.

Default Re: tour schedules

How much is a Vita is the US? I've half a mind to send a voucher to the lad when my next pay cheque arrives.

10. Default Re: tour schedules

Not a bad idea that dim

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast