Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

1. Default Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Hey guys, a always see people complaining that Vita's have some kind of advantage or something. Is there any substance to this argument? Why do people claim Vita is easier? Just curious if there is anything behind this or just people looking for excuses. Personally I feel you could give guys like Solid, ftg and pinhigh a god damn NES power glove and they would still be at the top. Thanks for the insight.

2. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

So, it is easier to do the tilt on the vita. But over all, if you can work out the mechanics of the game there is little difference, just preference.

Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

I honestly find it easier to hit ex power on PS3. There are some holes that play slightly different on the different versions though. But yeah it's mainly preference not an actual advantage

The main advantage was that the Vita boys had the game before the PS3, which is why they are better. Although the recognised top dogs are Vita players, I think that advantage has now gone, and any structural advantages are minimal at best (worst?).

Just another excuse for people to complain about. It's basically advance vs trad: the sequel. Like everyone has said, vita players had a 2 year head start to learn the best ways to play each course. But like dim said, everyone has caught up and now all the crying is exactly that, crying. All it does is make them look like a fool. They can say they do it just to rile people up, but that's just asinine. If you really want to get down to it, how about the differences the PS3 has that vita doesn't. Several holes on PS3 are missing objects that are still on vita. For example: the tree in front of tee box on kag hole 18 is gone from ps3, but there on vita. Or the stone pillar on Arabia hole 4, there on one and not on the other. Also I believe the missed pi spray is not as severe on PS3 as vita. You'll see vita players at -10 with 75% pi and PS3 players with same score with 25% pi. But you don't see the vita players complaining about stuff. In the end we all know who these few individuals are and it's sad because they're good players, but the constant whining and crying makes you not want to give them their due diligence.

6. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

if vitas are meant to be easier i may as well pack it in now,,,personaly i dont think theres any difference,,big difference is you can play vita wen u need the loo,

7. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

All valid points star. It's amazing to me that all the responses are from people defending the vita. Where are the complainers? Further evidence that their arguments are not substantiated, just excuses. My pi is .2% better on vita and my pb's are about the same. Vita is convenient, my son often is using the main tv for his I-racing and that's great when you own a vita. To all the complainers: go get a vita if it's so easy, I'll still school you.

8. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Also, there are several ps3 players who can win any given tour (LastNinja, Dimskill, KevinBoss, MrSkitch, Mjfan, BGunner, BeEmerson, Vols, Yanks) just to mention a few.

9. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Thanks for the clarification, it seemed like people were trying to argue that its actually easier to play (like more forgiving PI's and stuff like that). The fact that Vita players have been playing for longer ins't a reason to claim they have an advantage, by now everyone should know what shots need to be made in order to achieve an optimal outcome. Haters gonna hate I guess!

Tru dat

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast