Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Glenn I tested the glitch to see if it was a repeatable bug, you know what betas are for. I then reported the bug to clap hanz on their beta bug report website, you know like what you are supposed to do in a beta. Plus I only tried it once through, I didn't put up a -55 or something and came no where near winning. So no I wouldn't call that cheating. Also I'm a pretty laid back guy, nothing close to bitter.

2. Default Re: Can someone explain the PS3 Vs Vita debate?

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Glenn I tested the glitch to see if it was a repeatable bug, you know what betas are for. I then reported the bug to clap hanz on their beta bug report website, you know like what you are supposed to do in a beta. Plus I only tried it once through, I didn't put up a -55 or something and came no where near winning. So no I wouldn't call that cheating. Also I'm a pretty laid back guy, nothing close to bitter.
    Well, I'm sure you're right, I saw a bunch of you guys who did that very same thing, anyway, I'm just surprised I'm not banned yet, I mean it's been about 16 hours, maybe dim is on holiday. I understand that I may not be the most popular guy here, but at the same time, at some point we all have to just let it go. I don't think what I said about pinhigh was out of line, and I think he did bring it on himself because of his gigantic ego and the way he deleted everybody on his friends list. I wasn't his friend, so it didn't bother me, but simply calling a spade a spade, it's like flipping the monopoly board when you lose, or BGunner quitting after getting beat on a hole, it's poor sportsmanship. And I don't think it's cool. Yes I talk a lot of crap, but you can count the times I quit anything on one hand, I take my lumps, you gotta give me that, and to me that's what makes gaming fun, losing kills me, but I can't win every game, nobody can, be a man, see it to the end, and try harder next time. But whatever, it is what it is.

Edit: oh and if you were talking about PlayStation now, yea, that's unplayable, the lag is terrible on that, it's unplayable for sure, but I haven't had an issue with remote play other than that, I'll check the new game once it comes out to make positively sure. I never had an issue with vita players, I don't care, I play mine when I'm in the truck, I love it, remote play is fantastic, I make my phone a hotspot and I can play wherever, in the next state if I choose, great feature cuz the vita doesn't need space on the hard drive and those little cards are priced way out of line if you ask me.
    Last edited by I-B-Glenn; 2 Days Ago at 02:05 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567