Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

  1. #1
    Senidol Guest

    Default Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    I'll be broadcasting some random stuff for now as I try to shake the rust off of my game, I'd appreciate if anyone could stop by and check on the quality for me. I'm trying to get things setup for possible future events etc. Feel free to come by and ask any questions! No mic because I'm still sick.

    http://www.twitch.tv/xenidol

  2. #2

    Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    looked good to me from what I watched of it. nice viaduct bounce shot

  3. #3
    Senidol Guest

    Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    looked good to me from what I watched of it. nice viaduct bounce shot
    What device were you watching on?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    My pc

  5. Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    I caught a bit of the end with Max on Harvest. Had some buffering going on so I walked away and came back to see you play the final hole. Picture looked fine on my lappy. Putt was a bit sketchy tho.....

  6. #6
    Senidol Guest

    Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    I caught a bit of the end with Max on Harvest. Had some buffering going on so I walked away and came back to see you play the final hole. Picture looked fine on my lappy. Putt was a bit sketchy tho.....
    I was running it at 720p and 2500 bit rate, might have been the reason for the buffering. Sorry I wasn't really paying attention to the golf side of things, thanks for helping out by taking a look even if the putting was atrocious haha.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    I didn't see your stream but from my experience Twitch can be a little inconsistent.

    I tended to have the most success when it was off-peak in Asia (I live in Singapore and connected through the local server) and I also used a free program called TCP Relay. It's easy to set up and removes the limiters that Twitch can put on connections, thus making the stream run much faster.

    You can find TCP Relay HERE

    I also found that dropping down to 540p or even 480p on live streams made things much smoother and as most viewers are watching on small screens, the quality loss doesn't really matter too much as buffering is not a problem and most prefer a smooth moving pic to a higher quality jittery one.
    Last edited by johnboru; 04-06-2015 at 03:29 AM.

  8. Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    Nice finish in the tour Senidol.

  9. Default Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    Just ordered a new PC so I will be streaming my games as well

  10. Smile Re: Broadcasting Everybody's Golf 6 on Twitch

    Quote Originally Posted by johnboru View Post
    I didn't see your stream but from my experience Twitch can be a little inconsistent.

    I tended to have the most success when it was off-peak in Asia (I live in Singapore and connected through the local server) and I also used a free program called TCP Relay. It's easy to set up and removes the limiters that Twitch can put on connections, thus making the stream run much faster.

    You can find TCP Relay HERE

    I also found that dropping down to 540p or even 480p on live streams made things much smoother and as most viewers are watching on small screens, the quality loss doesn't really matter too much as buffering is not a problem and most prefer a smooth moving pic to a higher quality jittery one.
    I really liked your uploads to Utube, Awesome.
    Learned a lot about risk taking vs safe.
    Thanks for that & your fans miss it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Shot's/Everybody's Golf for PS Plus
    By kdoll08 in forum General HSG Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:04 AM
  2. PSVita and Everybody's Golf
    By Senidol in forum HSG World Invitational (2011)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 04:31 PM
  3. Everybody's golf 2 help
    By Marrow_Farmer in forum Open Tee 2 (2007)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:02 AM
  4. HSG and Everybody's Golf
    By givn2fly in forum General HSG Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •