Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Senidol Guest

Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

I'll play, Ps3 only at the moment.

2. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Big guns up in here, hope I'm not last....

Senidol Guest

If there is interest, for an added bit of flavor I could stream the Ps3 matches for this tournament. I would need a little help testing a couple settings though so people could watch on all devices.

4. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

I'm in. Tygor James on Vita since I don't have players and such unlocked on ps3

5. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Welp looks like I'm backing out now. My fears were confirmed and I'm locked out of both accounts with the G-000000 error . The last time this happened I saw this error until they did the server maintenance so until another server update is done looks like you guys won't be seeing me. This plague has been beyond frustrating for me over the last 4-5 months but nothing I can do. Looks like I'll be wandering the GTA map a bit more. See ya when I see yas and I'll be down for more tournys when I'm back online.
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

Quote Originally Posted by YanKaLakeS View Post
    Welp looks like I'm backing out now. My fears were confirmed and I'm locked out of both accounts with the G-000000 error . The last time this happened I saw this error until they did the server maintenance so until another server update is done looks like you guys won't be seeing me. This plague has been beyond frustrating for me over the last 4-5 months but nothing I can do. Looks like I'll be wandering the GTA map a bit more. See ya when I see yas and I'll be down for more tournys when I'm back online.
    This only effects you with Hot Shots?

I'm in. Miill on PS3
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

8. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Yea Kdoll it seems to just be an issue with HS server. I've read up on the little you can find on the internet and others say the same thing. Trust me I exhausted all routes which lead to me creating the 2nd account in the first place but I just have no interest in do that yet again. I'll keep checking though in the meantime and hope it just resolves itself before the next maintenance..
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

Senidol Guest

Out of curiosity do you sign into the psn from the game client, or before you sign into the game? And what console?

i'll give it a go. sign me up ps3
    toxikent
    Last edited by ToxiKent; 04-07-2015 at 07:12 AM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast