Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

1. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Tennisguru I tried to find you online but you're message settings are private. I guess message me here
    Hi, I'm west coast time, what's good for you.

2. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Eskimo beat me fairly handily. I was really nervous for some reason coming out of the gate and never caught back up. Eskimo hit one into the water late in the round, but held on to win by a stroke.

GL mate!

3. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Nice round Tygor, enjoyed the game. Right out of the gate I think I hit Pi nearly every shot until the 5th hole or so, rare for me. I even managed an eagle on the 1st or 2nd hole I think, homered even. Tygor seemed to get all the bad luck, including what was a pretty good shot on 8, only to never stop running, all the way to O.B. That hole reminds me of crown from Out of Bounds (can't remember which). Either water if you're long, nasty bunker if you're short, pretty similar feel to how that hole plays. Thought I had the round tucked away, but on the back nine it was nearly shot for shot, with Tygor holing out on 10 I believe. Then on 15 I hit a solid pi, was certain that it was on the green only to find out I got 99 and a green side bounce into the water. My lead was back to one! Was able to hold on for the win, enjoyed the round, and we need some match games in the future! Good game Tygor!
    GO tourney filler

4. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Talressen and I just completed our match, with me winning -19 to -15. I was on fire most of the match until I got greedy going for a pb on 15 and hit in the water. Tal clipped a tree and went into the water on 12. He had to try and drive the green on 18 with me being up by a shot and unfortunately ended up in the water. Very fun match though

5. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    I'm on east coast time. I could play tomorrow night or Thursday night after 9pm or 6pm for you
    Either night good for me, whatever day & time is best for you.

6. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Just lost to mrp it was very close game,there was5 points in it going down the last and mrp had the honour,he drove in the rough ,so like the numpty I am i played safe and drove it in the bunker,really enjoyed my first game tho and congrats to mrp.good luck to those left in.pin -21 me -20

7. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Bgunner im available this evening, Thursday and Friday too.

8. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Quote Originally Posted by asdatesco99 View Post
    Just lost to mrp it was very close game,there was5 points in it going down the last and mrp had the honour,he drove in the rough ,so like the numpty I am i played safe and drove it in the bunker,really enjoyed my first game tho and congrats to mrp.good luck to those left in.pin -21 me -20
    Yes very good game asda! He got the lead on 2 when I approached into bunker. Matched each other hole for hole until 17 when his eagle putt slid just left of the cup. I made relatively straight forward chip to square it up and as asda said he had 5 shot lead going into 18. We both pi'd layups on 18 but neither of us judged it well and I fortunately had the better look in. Snuck out -21 to -20 win. Very fun asda, I thought you had me.

9. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

I meant 5 point lead going into 18, sorry.

10. Default Re: New 1 on 1 tournament 1 entry only

Hey all. Saber and I finished our game. Man Oh man it was a close one. I was winning the front 9 until he tied me up on hole 11. We were tied for several holes until I got lucky, holed out and eventually forced saber to go for the Green on hole 18. I snuck away with the win this time.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast