Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gods Among Men: Stats of the Elite

Default Re: Gods Among Men: Stats of the Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    My point wasn't "Vita is better then Ps3 blah blah" my point is that most of the best players, started from the beginning with the Vita to now. Very little has changed in terms of "who is the best player" from the beginning of release, through the release of on the Ps3, and to the current era. BeEmerson on the Ps3 being the main exception to the rule.

The players that were the best at release, are still the best players today. For the most part.
    i was too lazy to elaborate. the stats from oob seemed to be more telling than those in wi unless you could split up the wi crowd into those who only play on ps3, those who only play on the vita, and those who do both. each group has had a different set of circumstances. and...you most certainly have to throw out data from the dailies to come up with anything viable.

again...imo. i'm obviously out of the loop at this point and have no insight into the wi scene at the moment other than the fact that em has returned for a few. it doesn't surprise me that the dudes who were working the crowd for the few weeks i played are still doing so
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

Senidol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by p1um5mu991er View Post
    i was too lazy to elaborate. the stats from oob seemed to be more telling than those in wi unless you could split up the wi crowd into those who only play on ps3, those who only play on the vita, and those who do both. each group has had a different set of circumstances. and...you most certainly have to throw out data from the dailies to come up with anything viable.

again...imo. i'm obviously out of the loop at this point and have no insight into the wi scene at the moment other than the fact that em has returned for a few. it doesn't surprise me that the dudes who were working the crowd for the few weeks i played are still doing so
    I figured that was what you meant, but I've been rocking a high fever for the last 5 days, delirium takes over and forum posts follow hahah.

3. Default Re: Gods Among Men: Stats of the Elite

I wish my delirium was like yours Senido, what you 1 or 2 in the Daily right now, lolololol.

Senidol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shingouki76 View Post
    I wish my delirium was like yours Senido, what you 1 or 2 in the Daily right now, lolololol.
    I was, tried playing with a 104 temp today, didn't go to well I think I missed twice this morning. Didn't PI a single approach eyes couldn't keep up with the game. Only reason I picked up the controller was cause I'm stuck at home with this bug. We'll see if I'm able to finish out the week or not, ordered into hospital tomorrow for testing by my Doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    Little known fact.

The statue on the back 9 of Marcielo is MrP himself, taken in classic gaming pose.
    "The Flaming Groin of Suzuki"?

6. Default Re: Gods Among Men: Stats of the Elite

Wow, take it easy Senidol. Hope you feel better man.

7. Default Re: Gods Among Men: Stats of the Elite

Lol who is this guy??you cant play 100 tours and appoint yourself stat keeper.solid is the best vita player by a wide margin.ftg is second and pin is third.ftg and solid are great golfers that go for almost every shot.pin plays it safe as much as possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234