Thread: Pretty happy to play again.... but....

Default Pretty happy to play again.... but....

Hi everyone, long time no see!

I just got the game 2 days ago, and I must say I sure missed it.

Two problems though, I cannot seem to stay connected to get online, and when I do there is never anyone doing G3 tournaments. Is staying connected a problem with this game/server?

As I may be stuck in G3 status forever (unless there is still some beans out there to help a girl out), is there still game rooms that can be played?

Hope to see some of you soon,
    Lisa

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

Default Re: Pretty happy to play again.... but....

Welcome back

G3 touring remains an issue, but you shouldn't be there long. Connectivity not a reported issue, unless it's the G-000000000 error message which can get a little intrusive from time to time with some people.

And of course it's never as good as OOB.

Welcome

Good thing about the current points system is if you happen to win your first G3 tour, you will be bumped to G2. Kind of a blessing considering that for whatever reason the g3's play more Gf's than ranked tours

Yeah, it's the G-000000 message. I've tried and tried..... I will have to try it with no computers, iPads, phones, and other ps3 all turned off, it could be just not enough bandwidth for everyone. I am able to get to the lobby for a minute sometimes, but that's it. I was able to try out the international tournament however.

For the trophies, there is 3 trophies with lobby parts. Can these all be achieved from the shop or do you have to win them in the online tournament mode?

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

When you purchase all lobby parts from offline store you receive the trophies

Senidol Guest

Welcome back!

Thanks!

Well I was very excited to be back - but I'm still not able to stay online.

That is okay though, I have a lot of offline work to do.