Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

It's official! The truly epic battle of the great ones goes down tomorrow. It's the clash of the titans. Rocky vs. Apollo. Goku vs. Superman. The rebels vs. The empire. The bad part is it's a two man show and you guys only get to see the aftermath. Lol jk. Please take it easy on me zeph ; p

2. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Is Zephyr still a machine?

Well, s-i-k_b-o-y was victorious in our match. I got to the tee box and seemed to have left my clubs at home. Rentals is what it looked like. 90's Tiger versus 2000 David Duval. Tito Ortiz vs Ken Shamrock. I don't think he even broke a sweat. Good game, well played, and good luck the rest of the way.

4. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Thanks Star, was a pleasure to play with you. Scores were nothing to write home about, I just played a bit better badly than you did but thanks for the kind words.

And yeah, when I got up on you and put it in the bunker on 14 while you had a tap-in for eagle, I sweated. I figured you'd eagle 17, which I rarely do on LT and then I'd put it in the river on 18 which I normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygor View Post
    Is Zephyr still a machine?
    He is no slacker. Can still beat anybody out there.

6. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Non-tournament question, do any of the vita players still play the turned based challenge, I played them a lot. My last friend that still played them just stopped and I was hoping to find some new challengers, I don't like to send random messages to my friends, so if anybody is interested they're fun and I love a challenge.

Just had my match with zeph. It was a wild one as it usually is when the two of us play. Zeph won -20 to -18. Traded some really good eagles and chip ins back and forth and some not to pretty but satisfying pars. I started hitting rabbit on what seems like every drive on the back 9. One of which gave me a nasty rough shot that put me in the drink. I parred that hole and zeph went on to eagle. It was pretty much back and forth until that hole and I couldn't catch up. Thought I might still have a chance when zeph had a few nasty drives but he did a very good job saving himself. He had an awesome shot on 18 that should have been double eagle but his homer failed. All in all, it was a very fun round. Congrats on the win zeph and good luck moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by shingouki76 View Post
    Non-tournament question, do any of the vita players still play the turned based challenge, I played them a lot. My last friend that still played them just stopped and I was hoping to find some new challengers, I don't like to send random messages to my friends, so if anybody is interested they're fun and I love a challenge.
    I haven't done one in probably over a year but im not unwilling. Shoot me a friend request and set one up. I don't golf as much as I used to but I can find time to play.

9. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by shingouki76 View Post
    I'm up for doing a turn-based Shin. Used to be fun but then I had a bad experience when I was playing darkchamol. Was winning by quite a bit in a legacy round and had an outside shot at a pb when he decided to conveniently quit. He did message me and say he realized he had no chance of winning but that didn't ease my frustration. Would just urge anyone who does them to finish the round, regardless of score.

10. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Oh, and I messaged solid and noticed he was online so I am expecting to hear from him soon about our matchup. Just thought I'd update ev1. Getting nervous already lol.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast