Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

1. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by cj_bx225 View Post
    Fun tournament guys.. As bad as I want another crack at this I say thranth should just be declared the Champ and we just just forget that loser bracket and just start a band new one. Congrats champ!
    Yeah I say we stop now. Jk.
    Doesnt matter to me start a new one or keep going. I will be around either way.

Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Thranth View Post
    Yeah I say we stop now. Jk.
    Doesnt matter to me start a new one or keep going. I will be around either way.
    And dominating!!

3. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Starsaber00 View Post
    And dominating!!
    You mean dominating with my mediocre to slightly above average looks, stoic personality and arresting wit. Yep. Nailed it!!

Talking Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Thranth View Post
    You mean dominating with my mediocre to slightly above average looks, stoic personality and arresting wit. Yep. Nailed it!!
    But of course good sir

Solid and I just played. It went about as I expected. Was a pretty close front 9. I went splash on the back 9 and never recovered. It rained a few holes on the back (I really hate the rain) and Solid started raining chip in spirals for eagle on me. Despite his few pars he still destroyed me -22 to -16. Good game Solid and good luck moving forward. You have your work cut out for you KDoll.

Unbelievably I defeated Solid in our match. He was kind enough to spot me a 5 shot lead after 3 holes thanks to a OB on the par 5. He played much better the rest of the way and after I missed a putt on 17 we were tied going into the last hole with me up by 6 points. We both missed chip in attempts on 18 and I was able to squeak by with a -16 to -16 win.
    Last edited by kdoll08; 04-05-2015 at 10:22 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910