Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Default New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

As a few others suggested here is the new thread for the tournament. I'll update a couple of the matchups when I get home from work today. Ok here is the updates bracket. There is only one match left I between Mr Pinhigh and Rustbelt. I believe they are playing tonight so anybody that can start playing their next round matchup is free to start. I'll be able to start the second elimination tourney once these next matches are finished. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by kdoll08; 03-19-2015 at 07:55 PM.

2. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Thanx kdoll, good idea all. And no Shin, I'm still in the tourney just not the drama. My bad, shoulda been more specific.

3. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

It's cool, keep hope alive!

Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Bump for changes to bracket and message about next round. Please feel free to start any next round matches that can be played.

Cub and I had our match today. We both had our ups and downs. He hit a great drive on #2 just outside of 10-12 ft for the easy eagle, while I had the ol' reliable riser fail from green side. Traded birdies, swapped eagle/birdie par 5's couple times. A couple fairway bunks resulted in some unfortunate pars for cub. Final score:

Starsaber00 -21
    CubLove17 -19

Good Game Cub, wp

I messaged zeph. Waiting for a response.

7. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Jskillz95 and I just finished up our match and it basically came down to one hole. He didnt drive a green and I was lucky enough too. He came up short on his approach and he came out with a par vs my eagle and I never looked back. It was neck and neck down the back 9 until I holed out an eagle chip which barring a meltdown (which I have been known too have) made it almost impossible for him to comeback. GG and good luck in the double elimination portion jskillz95

Good match, thranth. Take it all the way!
    "Everybody has a plan, 'till they get hit in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

9. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Rusty and I just finished our game. I gradually opened up a lead and won -23 to -18. Fun game! Nice to do something different. Good luck consolation bracket Rusty.

10. Default Re: New Tourney Thread don't feed the Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Pinhigh View Post
    Rusty and I just finished our game. I gradually opened up a lead and won -23 to -18. Fun game! Nice to do something different. Good luck consolation bracket Rusty.
    Thanks. It was fun. No shame in losing to a great player.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast