Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

1. Default Re: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

Hating on people who use vita and are good at the game is not justified. I schooled bitches on ps3 too.

Default Re: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

Ok, 5-0 is out, just wondering about your last post? Seems random, who vita bashed?

3. Default Re: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

Just a little update on my status for this tournament, I still plan to not participate lol. I figured I wasn't the only one you were whining about, I was right. Try Tinder, Glenn, you need a woman or at least another hobby.

Ok, that's what I thought 5-0, nobody was vita bashing, you thought you'd just throw that in to see if it stuck, good one. And gunner, I'm glad to say all my work with you paid off, you quit a lot less in multi rooms now. Good job mate

5. Default Re: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

Go on youtube and search, "William Shatner Star Trek Convention." That will be your video intervention...seriously, dude, you need to find other things to do with your time.

This from a guy who sends me a pic of his living room with 4 monitors, please, I have a wife and children, what about you?

7. Default Re: Saint Patrick's one try tournament

You should spend some time with them....

Ok, so that means that you're the one all alone, and needing to get out more, nice try though

Read my post. I wasn't referring to this scenario, but previous ones, but if this follows a pattern, then there are a bundle of jealous people, who can't achieve a level, so resort to hating to camouflage their own inadequacies. My general message would be to just play the game, and let others do the same. Golf on.

Senidol Guest

Mrpinhigh has been one of the better players from the start of launch, was probably 5th or 6th in total win percentage back when the game was more competitive. One of only three of the original G0 players under the original format. He is not a personal friend of mine, and I have not had the chance to play much with him outside of early tournaments, but he has always come across as a respectful person.

I've kept quiet about these tournaments, but considering recent events I would like to share my opinion. I received a message from Glenn earlier in the week, trying to goad me into playing in his tournaments. Keep in mind this is someone I've had very little personal interaction with in game. Not to mention I'm very inactive in the game currently and have been for some time.

The reason I am not supporting these tournaments by participating is because I believe Glenn's motives to be self interested, rather than for the betterment of the community as a whole. His recent behavior only solidifies my original assumptions.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast