Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rising homer

1. Default Rising homer

Was in a tour and hit my first rising homer. 10th hole on Kag I believe. Had about 55 yards uphill to the pin & knocked it stiff (he said stiff). Homered 2 or 3 times then went straight up the pin like a riser does, then homered once more for eagle. I was so excited that I didn't even record it, arrrrggghhh! Had a chip in eagle on 18 that apparently erased the systems auto record? Never hit that shot before, probably never again! Rarest shot ever, don't even have a replay.

2. Default Re: Rising homer

Are you sure that you are not at your limit for recordings, it only records 20 shot. I only have a few open slots left on my save, so I only save aces now. You should check to see how many you have. As for the raiser part, totally believe you, but it was most likely counted as one of the home ins on the pin, it just went up instead of out. But why cool, wish I could have seen it!

Senidol Guest

Default Re: Rising homer

It is a glitched homing shot, fairly rare, when the ball is "homing" and it stops on the direct edge of the cup, the game reads it as if it is no longer on the green it returns to normal once it lands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODUeB9fJu5g
    Last edited by Senidol; 02-23-2015 at 04:38 PM.

4. Default Re: Rising homer

Sick shot!

Default Re: Rising homer

Bummer Eski,

Didn't know that was also possible.
    I did know there was something they nicknamed a holy grail of special hole outs, actually its a homing/spiral/rising shot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGx64gOiiWc

Both were in OOB, but it seems they exist in WI as well...
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.

6. Default Re: Rising homer

Ok, that was frakkin' sick!

7. Default Re: Rising homer

Quote Originally Posted by Miill View Post
    Bummer Eski,

Didn't know that was also possible.
    I did know there was something they nicknamed a holy grail of special hole outs, actually its a homing/spiral/rising shot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGx64gOiiWc

Both were in OOB, but it seems they exist in WI as well...

I had one of those in OOB too, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnr7U9uiuN8 - but it looks like dim's hits the flag as well, nice touch

8. Default Re: Rising homer

Those are some wicked crazy shots, holy cow!

9. Default Re: Rising homer

Very nostaglia! I was chasing that homing spiral forever but never caught her. White whale.
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

10. Default Re: Rising homer

Quote Originally Posted by shingouki76 View Post
    Are you sure that you are not at your limit for recordings, it only records 20 shot. I only have a few open slots left on my save, so I only save aces now. You should check to see how many you have. As for the raiser part, totally believe you, but it was most likely counted as one of the home ins on the pin, it just went up instead of out. But why cool, wish I could have seen it!
    My eagle recordings are at their limit. Usually don't pay much attention to any recordings, maybe albys. Very seldom record any because, frankly, I don't hit many great shots. Sad part is I have 1 recording under manual.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast