Thread: Didn't know where to ask this but...

Default Didn't know where to ask this but...

How do you post you tube videos here? I tried and tried and all I get is the link. Please help, thanks.

Default Re: Didn't know where to ask this but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxYgfLnPaC8

Just cut and paste the url here (as I did above) and make sure you have the top two boxes checked in the 'Miscellaneous Options' section (after you click 'post reply' not the quick reply option).
    Last edited by johnboru; 11-24-2014 at 03:59 PM.

Default Re: Didn't know where to ask this but...

Ok, so you do have to post a link, and it can't be just the player? I saw somewhere on this site that it was just a player, but maybe that was then and now you can't do that. Kind of a bummer, because it takes away from the joke if you have to click a link, I was going to post something funny, but the link just won't do. Thanks for the help, I'm kindof bummed with the answer though.

Edit: yea I just looked and under the videos tab there are players, but maybe since google took over its not allowed or something, I don't know, but that makes the joke a lot funnier, wait a minute, I can do it on other forums, maybe this one don't allow it, on others you just do

[Youtube] [\Youtube] and the stuff works, be nice if we could do it here, just sayin
    Last edited by Glenn; 11-24-2014 at 05:47 PM.