Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playing online?

Default Re: Playing online?

Consider me surprised

2. Default Re: Playing online?

Sad how I purchased the dino course or whatnot last night, on a whim, thinking that I'd have a chance to play it, plus this little new character, to boot, only to find out that I can't even get it. Then why are they selling it? I'm calling Sony tomorrow, I want my five bucks back.

Default Re: Playing online?

Quote Originally Posted by leadfeet View Post
    Sad how I purchased the dino course or whatnot last night, on a whim, thinking that I'd have a chance to play it, plus this little new character, to boot, only to find out that I can't even get it. Then why are they selling it? I'm calling Sony tomorrow, I want my five bucks back.
    Yes, it is a poor show and a hole that needs closing. Let us know of your progress.

4. Default Re: Playing online?

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    Online for OOB closed just over a year ago (*sob*). I personally find it somewhat disingenuous of Sony to continue to use the bathmate xtreme the game through the PSN Store when half of the game and arguably the best part of it is inaccessible.
    Oh man I haven't played for years and just tried to play again and now find this out. What are most people playing online these days?
    Last edited by Darrenn; 6 Days Ago at 11:37 PM.

5. Default Re: Playing online?

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational

6. Default Re: Playing online?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrenn View Post
    Oh man I haven't played for years and just tried to play again and now find this out. What are most people playing online these days?
    Everybody's Golf PS4, Pre-order- available for download 8-29-17

7. Default Re: Playing online?

Quote Originally Posted by johnboru View Post
    HSG:Fore had a couple of mini-golf courses (one easy, one very hard after you unlocked it) and a 9-hole par 3 course. Also had about 15 courses and 24 characters - great value.
    Hotshots Fore was such a chaotic mess of success. If I'm not mistaken, that game was the first of the series to go online back when online gaming had gone DSL. I had to buy an adapter for my ps2 for Everquest online, socom2, and this game. 3 games of epic proportion and quite possibly the best gaming experiences I have ever had to this day. Wtf has happened. The passion has left me. I don't think I will ever feel that enjoyment and that sense of feeling privileged to be playing games on a console ever again. RIP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12