Thread: game content wont Install pls help

1. Default game content wont Install pls help

I have a hard copy of hot shots golf out of bounds. When i went onto playstation store and bought courses and characters I down load them and install them many times but no matter what i do They are not installed IN game. i call sony and they had me do a restore and that still did nothing. is there anyway to fix this problem?

It seems that when somthing like this happened in the past you would have to click "online" and then the game would update. but now there is no Online. is that the reason the game content I down loaded wont install? please help...thanks

Default Re: game content wont Install pls help

Quote Originally Posted by marinetropics View Post
    I have a hard copy of hot shots golf out of bounds. When i went onto playstation store and bought courses and characters I down load them and install them many times but no matter what i do They are not installed IN game. i call sony and they had me do a restore and that still did nothing. is there anyway to fix this problem?

It seems that when somthing like this happened in the past you would have to click "online" and then the game would update. but now there is no Online. is that the reason the game content I down loaded wont install? please help...thanks
    Yup, I'm afraid without the updates you won't see the dlc no matter how much it cost I think maybe the download version is fully patched but I wouldn't swear by it (that's if you can still get it)