Thread: Hey Hey!

1. Default Hey Hey!

Ratchet here! I just recently picked up The World Invitational Hot Shots Golf game and I have to say that I'm loving it!

Also just out of curiosity are they ever going to update the WI? I see Japans servers are way ahead of us, and it could help the people who wanna move up to rank G2, G1, G0?

2. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Ratchet here! I just recently picked up The World Invitational Hot Shots Golf game and I have to say that I'm loving it!

Also just out of curiosity are they ever going to update the WI? I see Japans servers are way ahead of us, and it could help the people who wanna move up to rank G2, G1, G0?
    Watch what u ask for, LoL.
    many here say the updayes ruin the game.

3. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Really? Well maybe if they have us the updates that don't ruin the game but can help those who need it.

4. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Welcome. The community is still going. You can still find tournaments in International servers. Do not use Japanese servers. While they may be competitive, some of the "enhancements" ruined the game.

5. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Okay is it possible to get the DLC characters and the one update demolish the g4 rank? Also the one update that changes from 10 people to 6 people to make it a official tournament?

6. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet View Post
    Okay is it possible to get the DLC characters and the one update demolish the g4 rank? Also the one update that changes from 10 people to 6 people to make it a official tournament?
    WOW!! I would really like those updates.
    You got any connections at HSG, they don't answer my emails.

7. Default Re: Hey Hey!

Quote Originally Posted by tennisguru1 View Post
    WOW!! I would really like those updates.
    You got any connections at HSG, they don't answer my emails.
    No I just checked the Japanese updates is all I wish we would of gotten the DLC characters atleast and just the updates that make the tournament more enjoyable since the USA/EUR servers aren't as active as japan.