Thread: OOB Latest Game Data Patch

1. Default OOB Latest Game Data Patch

Hi, all. I upgraded my HD on my PS3, and deleted the game data associated with OOB from my old HD to make room to backup my save files on a flash drive.

I have read that the online servers shut down on Oct 31 2013. Sad, but I do remember updating the patches to be a painstaking process. However, even will all course/player addons, they will not show up in-game because I can no longer update the game.

Before I shell out $25 on PSN for OOB: The Complete Collection (after buying the physical disk and all the course/player addons notwithstanding), I was hoping to see if someone has the latest game data (or a link to said data), version 12020101, so I do not have to go this route.

If someone is willing to share this with me somehow, I'd greatly appreciate it. Also, feel free to let me know if this isn't what this forum is for...last thing I want to do is step on any toes.

Thanks!
    Last edited by edmastermind29; 07-18-2014 at 01:51 AM.

Default Re: OOB Latest Game Data Patch

If I could I would

Although is persisting with OOB worth it? You'll get no arguments from me that it's a great game, as I played it a little...

3. Default Re: OOB Latest Game Data Patch

Figured...this was my ditch effort.

I'd probably just buy the complete collection. I'm not a fan of digital purchases (vs. physical media), but that's really the route I should've taken from the get go.

Thanks.