Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HSG WI Connection Error

1. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

well, ive had conn. err. G-000000 for about 4 weeks now, so ive been playing with my other account, NorthernRobber. HA. as of today, NorthernRobber has conn. err. G-000000. haven't tried my 3rd (and last) account yet cause ill be starting from scratch, AGAIN, but ill try it later. this monster has now eaten TWO accounts on me, what the hell is going on and what are my options here? has anyone actually figured this out over the years, or does it just go away? im losin my mind here

2. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

I'm going through this again and it seems there is no rhyme or reason. The only thing I've noticed is that the G-000000 thing will resolve itself after the Thursday "maintenance" but the error shows it face again within a few days. It's been like this for weeks again. I have 2 accounts and just pray that 1 of the 2 will be working which isn't the case currently.

All in all it's just something that happens all the time and I see no resolution to it ever coming to light.
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

3. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Had that error for 2 weeks & just disappered on its own.
    Blamed Cox or PSN combo.

Started having the "Daily Connection error, then when you retry
    says you played already"
    Think I found a way around this as I show in video.
    I waited about 2 minutes and server may have cleared.
    Cost me more that 1 daily tour, lol, oull hair out when you
    leading for w the week & can't play, sob.

https://youtu.be/FUGLaWLsGGw

Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

That's awesome. I ran into this problem twice last week, once on vita and once on ps3. How come you have so few of the characters? I know you play the game plenty?

5. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

ya i'm still in lockout. at least my PBs have been improving...

6. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    That's awesome. I ran into this problem twice last week, once on vita and once on ps3. How come you have so few of the characters? I know you play the game plenty?
    Yes, give it a try next time the game screws you, lol.

I only use Kat, Grace & Toro
    Do you need anybody else, lol :>)

7. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Quote Originally Posted by kdoll08 View Post
    Got screwed 3rd day in a row, lolz!!!

This time waited 4 minutes & got message I entered already, grrrrr.
    It's like the game knows I won last week & is not letting me compete, lolz.
    I'm getting delusional, very fustrating, after 2 yrs trying to get better at this game, reaching the point , with a little luck I can win the daily and get shut out when I am in 2nd place.
    I hope that the new game for the PS4 doesn't stay buggy for years also.
    Last edited by tennisguru1; 01-22-2016 at 10:21 AM. Reason: add pix

8. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

I hear ya Guru I've had the error ruin many a chance at me winning a daily for the week (never did). I'm now more upset that I won't be able to play online during this snow storm. What's being locked inside without HotShots?!

Chances of me following to PS4 steadily dropping

9. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Quote Originally Posted by YanKaLakeS View Post
    I hear ya Guru I've had the error ruin many a chance at me winning a daily for the week (never did). I'm now more upset that I won't be able to play online during this snow storm. What's being locked inside without HotShots?!

Chances of me following to PS4 steadily dropping
    I hear you, been putting off getting PS4, not that excited about games on it.

10. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

I've tried everything to stay connected and what's funny is that the PS4 works just fine and it shows 24 mbps. I use the same wire to plug into the PS3 and connection errors and is only 8 mbps. Half the tournaments I enter, I get a net error. Or I get disconnected from PSN. I don't know what happened 3 years ago. I played OOB all the time with no issues.

Now I get the G-00000 error and can't get into a lobby no matter how many times a try. Hope this resolves itself on Thursday's maintenance like someone said. Other account on the same PS3 works just fine, especially after trying a new wifi modem and not the one Time Warner gave me. It's junk I think.
    Last edited by Stormchasergal; 06-21-2016 at 07:41 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123