Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HSG WI Connection Error

1. Default HSG WI Connection Error

After not being able to enter online lobby for about 8 days, [Connection to server error, G-000000]. I finally got help through Playstation website. Found out after a safe mode reset and corrupt file restoration process that the servers are under maintenance and is only affecting PS3 versions ability to enter online lobby. We can only wait!

Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Hmmm. The G-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo issue is usually a personal net thing. I've generally resolved it by trying to sign in multiple times until it finally consents. No doubting how annoying it is though.

3. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Yeah, I've tried for nine days now to sign in and it won't. Play station support told me that a server problem they are trying to fix that is only affecting PS3 users of this game. No problem with other online games and I can still do the Daily International Tournament.

Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

They are spinning you one. Plenty of PS3 users online, including myself. Router reset is a possible course of action. It's definitely not a global issue.

5. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Unfortunately, router reset did not fix my problem. I'm at wits end. Can anyone offer any other advice?

6. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

Probably would help to take a screenshot of your internet connection settings - configuring your router may fix the problem. as Dim said, G-00000 errors are typically router and/or DNS settings related.

7. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

I have had the same problem for 5 days, except I can neither join a Daily Int'l Tourney nor enter a lobby. I can play online in other games and I can even connect to the HSG server to see the leaders. I have tried SCEA support and my ISP support. What could the problem be? I would consider erasing all my progress and starting a new game if I knew it would fix the problem. Any ideas?

8. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

It's typically a router setting issue, sounds like if you can connect for some things and not others that specific ports that PSN uses aren't open on your home network. I'd start by resetting the internet connection on your PS3. Newer routers will have settings specifically for PS3/XBoxes/etc, that will open the correct ports, you could check that next.

9. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

The frustration continues. Day 6 of no ability to play daily tourney or enter lobbies. I got a new router. I checked all the network ports required by PSN. No help. I reset my PS3 settings, reset my internet connection, same problem. I can play online in other games and played HSG online for over a year with no problems. What could possibly be causing this?

10. Default Re: HSG WI Connection Error

My problem had went away for a while and now has resurfaced. I can neither play Daily International or or enter a lobby for over a week now. Router resetting seems to be a futile task. No sane reason for sudden stoppage, nothing that I can see has changed. B Gunner I appreciate that you have been one of the regular helpers on this thread!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast