Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mario Golf

Default Mario Golf

Just wondered if anyone else here had bought the new Mario Golf for 3DS? Seems pretty good so far. Controls aren't quite as tight as Hot Shots but still the second best game of golf out there.

2. Default Re: Mario Golf

I agree that the controls are not as good as Hot Shots Golf. There are enough contents with season pass that is being offered. 4 full courses and 6 9-hole courses as well as 6 downloadable course are decent. I really wish Hot Shots Golf will have enough courses for the next iteration.

Default Re: Mario Golf

I was thinking about picking this game up but I don't know should I?

4. Default Re: Mario Golf

I am enjoying the game. Do not expect the game to act like Hot Shots Golf though.

How many characters do u start off with?

6. Default Re: Mario Golf

Your Mii character as well as 10 others, I think. I bought the season pass as well. There are some wacky challenges.

Cool how do u unlock characters?

8. Default Re: Mario Golf

Beat them on versus challenges on single player. You also download some of them on DLC.

9. Default Re: Mario Golf

I'd get this game if I had a 3DS. Maybe someday! This makes 3 games I'd get the system for (the Etrian Odyssey games being the other 2).

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff View Post
    I'd get this game if I had a 3DS. Maybe someday! This makes 3 games I'd get the system for (the Etrian Odyssey games being the other 2).
    The last Zelda game and Mario Land are both fantastic also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast