Thread: HS: OOB Updates?

1. Default HS: OOB Updates?

Hey guys,

I just started playing OOB once again, and just realised that there is an update with a 3d patch.

Unfortunately, I don't believe the update servers are around anymore, so I can't download it.

Does anybody have\know where I can get the update patch? It's gotta be around somewhere!

Thanks!

Default Re: HS: OOB Updates?

Nope u missed out the servers are dead. Since you can only update your game through online so you are out of luck.

3. Default Re: HS: OOB Updates?

Thanks for the reply.

I know there are sites\programs\torrents that have update packages for games, so I was hoping someone has seen it around, or maybe even have the .pkg kicking around somewhere. It's out there somewhere, hopefully at one point i'll track it down.

Default Re: HS: OOB Updates?

Quote Originally Posted by j-wentz View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

I know there are sites\programs\torrents that have update packages for games, so I was hoping someone has seen it around, or maybe even have the .pkg kicking around somewhere. It's out there somewhere, hopefully at one point i'll track it down.
    Yeah sorry about that it was a early PS3 game so updating was a bit different back then. The new HSG game though updates as soon as u turn the game on so no worries there. I don't know if this is helpful but I know they released a all DlC bundle and u can buy it off of gamestop.