Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello...

1. Default hello...

my name is double. i got some questions about getting banned on the HSG:WI severs

1:is there a way to look at why you were banned?
    2:if you are banned how long are you banned for?
    3:is there any active mod or admin on this site that i can talk to about these questions?

that is all and have a nice day.

Default Re: hello...

From the game?
    That sounds like a question for a PSN forum perhaps.

As you know, Jets is the only person that I know who has been suspended from the game. That said, if they suspend people for cussing (considering that the vast majority of words are censored anyway), it's a surprise that there's anyone left on CoD (18 certificate blah blah - well I think there are some under 18s who play, why are they not banned?).

3. Default Re: hello...

Odd... is there still an active admin or mod on this site i can talk to? about almost all of them are gone.

That'll be me

5. Default Re: hello...

well my friend DJPlace got banned on the Hot Shots Golf World Invitational game severs for no reason at all. also he got no email about it and would like to know why he was banned and if it's going be lifted it or not. you can PM me here about it or tell him on his PSN account at DJPlace it's your call.

6. Default Re: hello...

I do believe he's saying he's the mod of this forum. This is a fan-run site, and I've never seen any indication that an actual Clap Hanz employee ever posted here.

Quote Originally Posted by halifix View Post
    I do believe he's saying he's the mod of this forum. This is a fan-run site, and I've never seen any indication that an actual Clap Hanz employee ever posted here.
    Correct. We have no official ties to Sony or Clap Hanz.

Worth pursuing through official PSN channels, although I'd be surprised if you ever got an answer.

8. Default Re: hello...

never did get an answer but i found out the reason why. he used game genie codes and went online.

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (PSN) - NPUA80864
    Max Current Points
    Max Cumulative Points

those are the codes he used.

so there's no way to fight this am i right?

9. Default Re: hello...

Why doesn't he change his PSN ID like I told him to do? And why does he have an intermediary asking questions for him? hahaha And he deserves to be banned trying to hack points.

so he tried to cheat and got caught. that's all the justification I need. imo he got what he deserved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast