Thread: Update 1.14

1. Default Update 1.14

Just dowloaded 1.14 update that brought back lobby golf. Shihiko's site seems to be down, he may be updating about it. When someone can read the japanese, a translation would be greatly appreciated, there's a lot of information ha.

2. Default Re: Update 1.14

Played some lobby golf last night - definitely tough, completely different physics, but there's sweet redemption...it's TRAD ONLY! hahaha

Hopefully Senidol or someone can help with some translations becasue it's tough and appears to only be for about 6 days. Fun as hell though, no one at all was playing game rooms or tours, only lobby golf.

Senidol Guest

Default Re: Update 1.14

working on it.

4. Default Re: Update 1.14

^^ thanks

5. Default Re: Update 1.14

I ran into Shihiko in a golf lobby & got some details: lobby golf looks like a permanent addition. You earn balls to hit in lobby golf by playing tours. In lobby golf you have 5 mins to sink as many shots as you can, you get 10 attempts from one place and then you have to move. Each shot is one ball out of the balls you have earned from tours.

You win "spells" in lobby golf with make your avatar do crazy new lobby actions like start spinning around like a tornado, or get really big, or get really small But for the international folks, there's a catch, you have to type the spell to activate, and it doesn't understand the spell in english, so good luck with that hahaha.

Senidol Guest

Default Re: Update 1.14

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    I ran into Shihiko in a golf lobby & got some details: lobby golf looks like a permanent addition. You earn balls to hit in lobby golf by playing tours. In lobby golf you have 5 mins to sink as many shots as you can, you get 10 attempts from one place and then you have to move. Each shot is one ball out of the balls you have earned from tours.

You win "spells" in lobby golf with make your avatar do crazy new lobby actions like start spinning around like a tornado, or get really big, or get really small But for the international folks, there's a catch, you have to type the spell to activate, and it doesn't understand the spell in english, so good luck with that hahaha.
    By "working on it" I meant getting Shihiko to check it out haha, he should have a post up on his website by the end of the night.

7. Default Re: Update 1.14

Looks like Minna 6 is just about broken for international users in many ways, especially for those that used their US acct to work through the game: you can't buy tickets with a US account, the whole purpose of lobby golf is to win spells, which you cannot type to use, and without tickets and a subsequent 7 star player, good luck winning any tours.

Though I have been thinking about spells and I'm pretty sure that you could have a japanese player message you the spell text and then copy the text and paste while in the lobby chat and then lock the phrase in your chat list...hmm.

I guess we can dream that these updates will come to WI/EG but I'm not holding my breath.

However, Shihiko said he may fool around with the save data and try to unlock all of the 7-star characters as a big f u to Clap Hanz for their blatant money grab ha, that would be nice.
    Last edited by BGunner; 01-17-2014 at 10:47 AM.

8. Default Re: Update 1.14

Shihiko has updates about the lobby golf and the Toro event...

mingol.shihiko.net