Thread: Problem with DLC

1. Default Problem with DLC

I bought the skin DLC, Oceania course and the dinosaurs course, ive purchase it and activate it, but it wont come to the game, someone help me please?

Default Re: Problem with DLC

U had to go online and download the patch for it to show up in the game. But since the service shut Down last October I'm afraid u won't be able to play on the courses unless you downloaded the patches online. But if u have gotten all the patches from going online try loading them and restart your PS3 otherwise Sorry that u had to waste your money.

3. Default Re: Problem with DLC

I'd email PSN asking for a refund, the DLC should be in the store if you can't actually get it to play.

Yeah it's bogus and they should either take it down or fix it so it works. But I highly doubt that will happen since the PS3 is dying down now because of the PS4 being out.

5. Unhappy Re: Problem with DLC

Quote Originally Posted by BGunner View Post
    I'd email PSN asking for a refund, the DLC should be in the store if you can't actually get it to play.
    well, i could but this game i bought is the japanese version, so i dont knw how to actually email it to psn with japanese language?

Quote Originally Posted by gloria View Post
    well, i could but this game i bought is the japanese version, so i dont knw how to actually email it to psn with japanese language?
    So you have Minna 5? That's been offline longer than EG:WT/HSG:OOB. Try Google translate for a pidjin Japanese e-mail. It's more than a little disingenuous that these things are still on sale when you can't use them.

Its a trap! They leave them in the store so that unknowing players will download them and lose their money.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

8. Default Re: Problem with DLC

it's bogus and they should either take it down or fix it so it works. But I highly doubt that will happen since the PS3 is dying down now because of the PS4 being out.