Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graded Touring Schedule

Default Graded Touring Schedule

The scheduling of tours are getting to be ridiculous. Especially for G1 and G0. 7 hours between tours??? Seriously??? Come on HSG. Get your act together

2. Default Re: Graded Touring Schedule

Give it a few months, they'll warm up to G1's and G0's. Seriously, if enough people complain, they'll do something about it.

If it makes you feel better, all the G2 tourneys I've been in all have had Slot Mode, and I hate it!
    Hey Clap Hanz, #GolfPantsOnTooTight!

Default Re: Graded Touring Schedule

In one hour, I counted 17 GF tours. Just say no.

gf tours totally ruining the game , I got to g1 last weekend and haven't found a full official tour yet , theres loads g1s online and it seems they playing gf tours

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Jester View Post
    Give it a few months, they'll warm up to G1's and G0's. Seriously, if enough people complain, they'll do something about it.

If it makes you feel better, all the G2 tourneys I've been in all have had Slot Mode, and I hate it!
    Hey Clap Hanz, #GolfPantsOnTooTight!
    i don't know about anyone else but I don't want to wait a few months. I paid my money and expect to get get a half descent product now. it doesn't take a math wiz to see that the schedule is utterly dumb. I can only assume who ever sets the schedule is on drugs or for some reason thinks it is funny to screw people over. I used to play three or four tours a night in oob and most of the time I would finish one and jump into the next. in order to do that now I need about ten hours and an alarm clock to tell me when it's time to play. while i'm venting i'm so sick of the normal time tours. normal time for who? I spend more time waiting to play than I do playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiKent View Post
    i don't know about anyone else but I don't want to wait a few months. I paid my money and expect to get get a half descent product now. it doesn't take a math wiz to see that the schedule is utterly dumb. I can only assume who ever sets the schedule is on drugs or for some reason thinks it is funny to screw people over. I used to play three or four tours a night in oob and most of the time I would finish one and jump into the next. in order to do that now I need about ten hours and an alarm clock to tell me when it's time to play. while i'm venting i'm so sick of the normal time tours. normal time for who? I spend more time waiting to play than I do playing.
    There were times on OOB, particularly early on, when the schedule was terrible (1 G0 a day, 4 hours between tours and all that), so there is hope that the servers will recognise that there are more G1 and G0 players than there were a month ago, and will compensate accordingly.

Normal timer tours have always been favoured by the Japanese, so I suggest knitting in between holes, taking longer to line putts and approaches up, stuff like that. When touring regularly on this, I find my house becomes much tidier, as I busy myself waiting for the timer to tick over.

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    There were times on OOB, particularly early on, when the schedule was terrible (1 G0 a day, 4 hours between tours and all that), so there is hope that the servers will recognise that there are more G1 and G0 players than there were a month ago, and will compensate accordingly.

Normal timer tours have always been favoured by the Japanese, so I suggest knitting in between holes, taking longer to line putts and approaches up, stuff like that. When touring regularly on this, I find my house becomes much tidier, as I busy myself waiting for the timer to tick over.
    I'm not much of a bend over type of guy. I would rather rant. It makes me feel better.

8. Default Re: Graded Touring Schedule

Slot mode is a good bit of fun & a nice break from golf.
    I serioudly think Insight Impact needs to go as it ruins the
    game completely. Hey HSG, why not windmills & clowns?

Quote Originally Posted by ToxiKent View Post
    I'm not much of a bend over type of guy. I would rather rant. It makes me feel better.
    There are some fights that aren't there to win, and the normal tour may be one of them. Still worth taking up knitting though.

Senidol Guest

I got G0 in August of 2012, the first G0 tournament happened almost 1 year later. (50 weeks.) Then a Ps3 release, another G0 account, and 1 year later and the schedule still isn't any better.

As hard as it is to admit, this title just isn't structured well enough for endgame Graded Tours. I've personally found it to be a futile task to even attempt to care about them anymore. I just have to accept the game for what it really is, something fun to play with friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast