Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: headset explanation?

1. Default headset explanation?

please can anyone tell me why the headset is so iffie on this version WI
    it was on minna 6 for some time also bsfore they shut down minna5 server. is this also the case here? would like to have an answer for people who have been asking me, thanks any info.

2. Default Re: headset explanation?

really no one has any info. on this situation. why do they work sometimes and not others? minna 6 works fine and that is half way across the world. people keep thinking it is their equiptment but i think not. server issue?

Default Re: headset explanation?

Are you saying that it was bad on Minna6 but once they shut down the Minna 5 server it was ok? If that was the case then see what happens on November 1st.

I'd say it's a fairly safe bet that if it needs a fix (beyond shutting down the old game and magiclly working) then don't hold your breath.

4. Default Re: headset explanation?

Try having your headset power on before creating a game, let us know.

5. Default Re: headset explanation?

no it was not bad in minna6 it had only 2 player stroke chat before shut down then 4 player was added. as far as having hs on you can only join a game room that is set for voice chat if your hs is on,otherwise it tells you to turn it on.
    they will fix the game i am sure the title has very good support and regular maitaince. unlike other games.

Quote Originally Posted by jleviathan View Post
    no it was not bad in minna6 it had only 2 player stroke chat before shut down then 4 player was added. as far as having hs on you can only join a game room that is set for voice chat if your hs is on,otherwise it tells you to turn it on.
    they will fix the game i am sure the title has very good support and regular maitaince. unlike other games.

Man I hope so, does anyone know a way to contact the developers or customer service on this game? I will gladly call or write them.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Man I hope so, does anyone know a way to contact the developers or customer service on this game? I will gladly call or write them.
    Various people have tried in the past but only ShadowBlazeClaw ever got an answer (or at least he told us he got this):

I'm not convinced mind, something just doesn't quite add up.

Yea ok, I get it now, thanks

9. Default Re: headset explanation?

i have hope and faith that they hear us lol. no really they do try to improve their games. otherwise why have a weekly maintance?

Well minna 6 is getting a patch which also allows for the dlc of pacman. Maybe that will also fix the tee box problems and headset problems too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast