Thread: freeze up

Default freeze up

is anyone else having the problem of there game freezing up online. this is the only game i play online i am having the problem with. i am freezing up in game rooms and tours. when i am playing the single player i noticed the course music in the background seems to be skipping, sounds like something that would happen if i had a scratched disc but obviously that is not the case. lucky the only tours i have been frozen out of were gf's

Default Re: freeze up

You're playing tours? Wow lucky thing. At this point in time I would take the occasional freeze over the sack o'sh**e schedule we have at the moment.

I did get loads of random crashes early doors but not had any for a while (just room kicks not freezing mind). My Minna 6 used to crash in winter but stopped with the advent of spring so I suspect it is a sign my blue ray thingy is not 100 all there, those were major crashes that caused the whole system to do a self scan/repair cycle (that was some scary s**t first time I can tell you).

what's your problem? you don't like slot mode tours? bee's knees, mate. bee's knees

actually, if i may go off on a tangent for a moment...slot mode tours are interesting, because i imagine if you learn the cutoffs of good stuff vs. bad stuff, you can figure out what percentile to be in heading into the last hole. i won a goofy GF because i was something like 14th heading into hole 18 and i alb'd a difficult par 5 to take it. it's a bunch of bs either way, tho

i get hard freezes when trying to use XMB between holes. i imagine that's common knowledge, but i thought i'd contribute
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

m8 even slot tours would be acceptable at this point, I have been G0 for about 10 days now and have managed the sum total of 3 tours in that time, there just aren't any. Logged on last night 20:50 BST, next tour is gone 23:00. It's the same every night. Sunday night was particularly smart as there were 2 G0 tours between 19:00 and midnight but they overlapped, I mean ffs it really shouldnt be hard to schedule a few tours for all grades instead of running 30 empty GF's every hour......... and breath

Your theory on slots goes out the window when you factor in the random nature of the rules, you can be mid pack and get something really useless like light wind or back door chance and see someone higher placed than you get a 3m nado. As far as I can tell the best way to win them is to hit the front and deal with the crap rules better than everyone else, the only real killers are pi + and insight, avoid them and you'll be near the top. The whole slot concept would (imo) be far more playable if everyone got the same rules each hole.

The badness is due to difference in shots rather than position it would appear. But then you get luck of the draw regarding how bad it is.

Freezing sounds like a net shoo to me, but I'm a technical potato.

I've had mine freeze a time or 2. Usually it's in process of loading when I click online & try to join lobbies.