Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hacked points?

1. Default Re: Hacked points?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    No offense bud, but your "friend" cheated to get free points to unlock everything faster, even though who really cares, I suppose Sony does. And hacking the game in any way is not cool with them, so I'm glad he got banned. You know I had a "friend" who made his avatar on his outlook mail his weener, "he" got banned, that guy was a little weird, just sayin
    ha ha ha i forget to laugh but all serious note my friend will be making a you tube video about this.

Default Re: Hacked points?

Quote Originally Posted by Double View Post
    ha ha ha i forget to laugh but all serious note my friend will be making a you tube video about this.
    I forgot about that post, glad you responded, I'm funny, I laughed like heck when I re read what I said, sometimes I cringe when I look back at my previous posts, but that one there was golden, love it

3. Default Re: Hacked points?

It just seems so stupid I have 5 platinum trophies, and I got them from sitting down and playing the damn games, I didn't put in some damn code to do it. To me it bring into question whether Sonys' % for people that have "earned" the "Our thanks to all Hot Shots Golfers" is true, until I read this and found out the hacked points were from trophy farmers. My platinum is real I got it the hard way blisters on the thumbs.

Default Re: Hacked points?

Yea see, I don't care about that, I got my platinum here too, but I did it for personal satisfaction. And if someone cheats here, I really don't care. I say let em cheat, cheat till your hearts content, but seriously, I think the cheat just gives em points, for buying junk in the store or leveling up golfers, don't think it gets them the plat.

5. Default Re: Hacked points?

Lol exactly how I feel about vitas.get your own server!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234