Thread: Mic glitch

Default Mic glitch

Was playing some stroke matches with a few friends tonight on HSGWI on the PS3, we were setting Mic'd games but for some reason the third person to enter the room couldn't be heard or hear anyone else. Player one, two and four heard each other. We jumped out and back in several times and played quite a few games but every time whoever jumped in third could not hear or talk to anyone.

2. Default Re: Mic glitch

sometimes it has to do with there router settings. other than that may juat be a here and there issue have heard about it in minna.

Default Re: Mic glitch

Well, it ain't a router issue since all four of us only had the problem when we were the third to enter the room. And I'd say it was more here than there because it happened all night.

I'm experiencing this too. Everything works fine in the Accessory Menu but when I get into a game room, nothing. What's really strange is that it was working just fine Sunday and Monday. Does anyone know what ports are used for the game? I can forward them to my PS3 and that should solve it.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.

5. Default Re: Mic glitch

Is anyone working on this issue. It was reported before the last maintenance period and it is still happening. I realize it is a free network but that doesn't mean you can just offer things that are half way working. I p[aid for all the features and to find out that this is a problem that dates past the last maintenance period without a response or correction is just poor. Why can't I get a refund for breach of contract? I must abide by the TOS agreement, but there is no reciprocation. Once again sony FAILS.

Quote Originally Posted by BChip View Post
    Is anyone working on this issue. It was reported before the last maintenance period and it is still happening. I realize it is a free network but that doesn't mean you can just offer things that are half way working. I p[aid for all the features and to find out that this is a problem that dates past the last maintenance period without a response or correction is just poor. Why can't I get a refund for breach of contract? I must abide by the TOS agreement, but there is no reciprocation. Once again sony FAILS.
    It's most likely the type of internet connection that your PS3 has. If it is NAT type 3 then the problem is on your end. You need to have NAT type 1 or 2. If you have a type 2 connection; make sure that UPnP is enabled on your router and in the PS3. Since I went to a wired connection and set my PS3 as a DMZ host in the router (NAT type 1), I have had no problems at all with the voice chat function.
    I never knew what true happiness was until I got married . . . then it was too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaoler View Post
    It's most likely the type of internet connection that your PS3 has. If it is NAT type 3 then the problem is on your end. You need to have NAT type 1 or 2. If you have a type 2 connection; make sure that UPnP is enabled on your router and in the PS3. Since I went to a wired connection and set my PS3 as a DMZ host in the router (NAT type 1), I have had no problems at all with the voice chat function.

I'm not doubting that you've had positive results, but I'm confused because I have not had those same results. I play other games with the same exact guys that I play this game with and we have problems with this game 75 percent of the time, something ain't right, because we can all talk in the other games 100 percent of the time without fail.

Thumbs up Re: Mic glitch

I think they fixed it, was playing today with three friends and we didnt have any problems at all. Hopefully everybody is having similar results.