Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

1. Default Re: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

Kdoll that one is Maple gale force, circle shot, 100% GIR which is platinum challenge 2. I know because it took me as many if not more try at it than your 50. However, on the run that I completed it (I used Grace BA club & ball), at hole two they had me with a 3I 202yds, the pin was 192 or 3, tailwind at around 11 to 13m, I clubbed down to 6I with power shot, and used SBS the ball flew about 4ft past the cup and burned back for the most beautiful ace I think I ever hit.

2. Default Re: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

Sorry, superstore was the rule. When I got to the platinum challenges I had to change to easy mode as well to keep the opponents off my back, they were hitting doubles and aces left and right against me.

Default Re: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

I always lose on hole 16, I end up with a bunny or turtle or something, I think I syke myself out because I know I only have 3 to go.... doh!

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

4. Default Re: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by yunatidus4ever View Post
    I always lose on hole 16, I end up with a bunny or turtle or something, I think I syke myself out because I know I only have 3 to go.... doh!
    Well, then I'd just toss the other clubs and putt the entire hole .

I found the 50% PI to be the most stressful. Finally settled on Chang as my PI seemed best with him. Kept a mental count of where I was and on the 18th hole, after the drive, I was exactly 50%. I putted the rest of the hole for probably an 8 or a 9 but by golly I got my crown.

Default Re: Most frustrating Crown challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by S-i-k_b-o-y View Post
    Well, then I'd just toss the other clubs and putt the entire hole .

I found the 50% PI to be the most stressful. Finally settled on Chang as my PI seemed best with him. Kept a mental count of where I was and on the 18th hole, after the drive, I was exactly 50%. I putted the rest of the hole for probably an 8 or a 9 but by golly I got my crown.

I found it to be pretty bad and tried many different players and then on Toro I found a niche and ended with 57% so I was happy.

I think I've done the superstorm tour 7-2 about 100 times

Attention Guests! You must register to see all content of the site, you are missing 80% of posts by not registering! It is fast, easy and free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456