Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what I finally found for 5$

Default Re: Look what I finally found for 5$

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze27 View Post
    When do you guys think that the online will stop on Out of Bounds?
    About a fortnight after they release 6... so maybe never.

After playing a few rounds with Elektropop yesterday, it dawned on me how much more fun OOB is compared to Minna 6. Was nice to see around 40 people in the lobby as well. Very rusty at first but getting back into it now. Fantastic game... shame Clap Hanz took their eye off the ball for the sequel.

Some negatives... only seem to be 4 tours an hour at all times and my d-pad emotions in the lobby don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by johnboru View Post
    After playing a few rounds with Elektropop yesterday, it dawned on me how much more fun OOB is compared to Minna 6. Was nice to see around 40 people in the lobby as well. Very rusty at first but getting back into it now. Fantastic game... shame Clap Hanz took their eye off the ball for the sequel.

Some negatives... only seem to be 4 tours an hour at all times and my d-pad emotions in the lobby don't work.
    as for there only being 4 tours per hour. I thought the same thing after not playing oob for awhile and than I remembered unlike wi where all the tours are on the same page in oob you have to change floors by using L2 or R2.there are 10 floors w/4 tours per floor.

4. Default Re: Look what I finally found for 5$

Quote Originally Posted by johnboru View Post

read this post a few days ago and played a quick 18 last night...agree 100 percent about oob being more fun then minna 6 on the ps3...wish they would have just had more dlc courses for oob!

3d, eh...i may have to risk an aneurysm and see what that's all about
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

heres an idea instead of releasing DLC, why not just give us all of the content already on the game, instead of making us pay for more stuff. It will keep the game lasting longer and more and more people will join.

heres an idea instead of releasing DLC, why not just give us all of the content already on the game, instead of making us pay for more stuff. It will keep the game lasting longer and more and more people will join.
    Loving that business model. Suggest it to EA.

Well remember when HSG 4 came out it was packed with characters/courses and had online, the game was loved by millions and now we aren't even in the millions anymore just the hundreds. HSG should have at least 8-9 courses and 20 some characters only then release DLC later when the servers start getting low with players to keep the people online more.
    The game was released 10 years ago and players only went online via a network adaptor. I am sure if this game had been released on the PS3 today, you would have 6 courses and 12 characters and have to pay for more of either.

Times have changed, I think you need to as well. The constant moaning about DLC is sounding like a stuck record.

I'm just speaking what I think is best for the company DLC doesn't sit right with alot of us, why do we have to pay for more of a game that isn't complete, doesn't make sense ok.

I'm just speaking what I think is best for the company DLC doesn't sit right with alot of us, why do we have to pay for more of a game that isn't complete, doesn't make sense ok.
    I know that, you know that, but the bean counters sat in their counting houses love the drip drip drip, squeeze, squeeze, squeeze. Maximum income for minimum effort, the perfect Capitalist model.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast