Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Out of Bounds / World Tour Putting Tips

Default Re: Out of Bounds / World Tour Putting Tips

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    My apologies then. If you need to do anything other than look at the TV & calculate your shot in your head & then execute then how much fun is that?
    I was thinking exactly the same, but then had a crazy bout of self-analysis. I guess it's whatever floats your boat. Some people use only 3 characters, some people use a specific shot style, some people enjoy taking crazy risks, some people play by science. The joy must come from proving the theory, which should happen on every hole for the scientist...

Senidol Guest

And then there are weird people like me, I'm more of an "observer" than an actual player, I collect and store data from all over the world on the game, most of it created by other players and then put it through rigorous testing. I rarely ever apply myself to my own game. Since 2009, I have only 600 rounds played on MNG5/OOB, and 650 played on MNG6/WI, that is less than 2 actual rounds a day in a little over 4 years time. I spend most of my time fiddling with the game engine offline as it is one of the most complex game engines I've seen for a sports game. To each their own I guess.

Eeeek. 6000+ rounds and counting (well, I'm not as it goes). I'm no technician or an entertainer. Throw enough darts...

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    And then there are weird people like me, I'm more of an "observer" than an actual player, I collect and store data from all over the world on the game, most of it created by other players and then put it through rigorous testing. I rarely ever apply myself to my own game. Since 2009, I have only 600 rounds played on MNG5/OOB, and 650 played on MNG6/WI, that is less than 2 actual rounds a day in a little over 4 years time. I spend most of my time fiddling with the game engine offline as it is one of the most complex game engines I've seen for a sports game. To each their own I guess.
    I'm more of a competitive person & play to win so tours are what I do most.

just whack it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234