Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Flame power shot?

Default Re: Blue Flame power shot?

Quote Originally Posted by LastNinja64 View Post
    Oh and I'd just like to point out, that method above was what I used to get the blue flame at first. Once you get the hang of it, you don't need such an exaggerated motion of vertical to horizontal (which can be a bit of a strain on the wrists).

It can be achieved with just a light rolling back of the wrists and flick forward, hence the accidental blue flame sometimes.
    Hahaha, I played an auto impact GF last night, opted for Max & Mag/Air combo, my wrists were killing me by the 9th

Been a long time since i've been on here, just wondering how many people are actively playing Minna 6 these days from here?

Quote Originally Posted by reeja19 View Post
    Been a long time since i've been on here, just wondering how many people are actively playing Minna 6 these days from here?
    From here, maybe 6, with maybe the same again (or slightly more) for other English speakers that play when I'm on.

4. Default Re: Blue Flame power shot?

yep reej not to many. i don't even think there are as many playing even in japan as compared to minna 5.

I think more than 6 english speaking people play regularly, I sometimes just pop on to play the daily lately, a few people on my friends list who never post here play too.

And although it may be less than Minna 5 at it's peak it's still way more than OOB ever did.

6. Default Re: Blue Flame power shot?

At least a dozen consistent English players. And we also know the Japanese players that speak English which helps with recent additions and their translations.

Much helpful thread, I didn't realize that "blue power shot" was triggered like this (even though I have had the ad-hoc loading screen in front of my face quite a few times...). Looking forward to give this a try!
    Thanks to everybody on that! And don't hesitate to add me if you want to play, I'm around regularly, well when I'm at home at least... (id: yangna)
    Rentrez la doucement

Lol, i just found this searching as wasnt getting the superspin to do the magic (been awhile) and make hole in one. Saw all this PS3 jumbo and hit next shot on vita and bam first hole in one SBS spin-o-rama. I guess that answers my question

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123