Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rules cheat sheet

Default Re: Rules cheat sheet

Does anyone know any Japanese swear words i could use. Maybe they would help my game because the english ones arn't helping at all.

I hope they do a regular hsg 6 for the English speaking folks. With all this it's just not worth it.

3. Default Re: Rules cheat sheet

You might be really old or dead by the time that happens. I mean look we been waiting for updates for the Vita US version for months. We still on 1.04 and Japan just got 1.11 and the PS3 version.

I quit playing on the Vita (mainly my eyes were having trouble seeing that tiny little impact zone) and went back to playing OOB on the PS3. I can get online and play Multiplayer games, but tours are far and few for G2's. The only tours I see there are G0's and those may be about 1 or 2 per day.

I will buy this game (Japan PS3 version) as soon as I get a few extra bucks (to buy the yen), but will have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    I hope they do a regular hsg 6 for the English speaking folks. With all this it's just not worth it.
    I hope so too. Without a credit card importing is out of the question for me.
    Also I believe Jap PSN cards are cost more the US cards.

I just hope that with people importing this game it doesn't prevent it from getting localized because I will be really pissed off.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

I don't see where they have anything to lose since they just ported it from the vita. If they shutdown the OOB server people will have to buy it. That is if they still wanna play.

Senidol Guest

They actually have quite a bit financially to lose, server maintenance man hours, voice acting for Erika and Gloria, customs in the US, shipping worldwide. All for a "maybe" successful demographic of gamers. From a monetary stand point if they witnessed the Vita version flop, why as a company would they release the game on another platform. Localization costs more money then you think because they have to get contracted outside of company help. The fact that there is no news of a US/EU game in the making. If one is not announced/released by the end of the Holiday season. I'd stop holding my breath.

7. Default Re: Rules cheat sheet

I do not participate in tournaments slot, sorry can not help you

With experience playing Minna 5 - you'll begin to know the symbols and what they mean soon enough once a guide is completed.

A US version will never be as popular here; they screwed OOB long ago and I have no doubt they'd screw up/ignore a new version. I'll play where I know people play at ANY time of damn day.

I mean think about it; they released a $20 version on PSN what 6 months ago? *smh*

Quote Originally Posted by Senidol View Post
    They actually have quite a bit financially to lose, server maintenance man hours, voice acting for Erika and Gloria, customs in the US, shipping worldwide. All for a "maybe" successful demographic of gamers. From a monetary stand point if they witnessed the Vita version flop, why as a company would they release the game on another platform. Localization costs more money then you think because they have to get contracted outside of company help. The fact that there is no news of a US/EU game in the making. If one is not announced/released by the end of the Holiday season. I'd stop holding my breath.
    You answered yourself, the vita flopped which is probably why it was ported to begin with. I highly doubt server maintenance & customs is any kind if an issue.

Senidol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    You answered yourself, the vita flopped which is probably why it was ported to begin with. I highly doubt server maintenance & customs is any kind if an issue.
    My argument is that there is 0 proof at the moment that a US/EU title will be guaranteed profitable for Sony. And in their current economic state they can't take a risk on a "maybe" game.

I hope the game does come to the US/EU, but I'm not going to hang onto blind optimism just because I want it too. Until Sony releases any information or answers any phone calls regarding a possible US/EU release, assume there isn't one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast