Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores (Vita)

Default Re: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores (Vita)

Bump. This needs to be a front page sticky

brining it back to the front, very helpful

Senidol Guest

I'll be updating this more once we get through easter and the Masters tournament, and I finish a couple more characters I want for loyalty on my HSG account. So more updates coming this week.

Senidol Guest

section bg03 completed, next section will be a revision of the old guide improving mechanical skills, followed by analytical skill development in the section after that.

Senidol Guest

Section BG04 updated, a lot of copy and paste from previous guide, but revised some small sections of it. Still need a section picture for BG04. BG05 will cover Character and club choice, and BG06 will have trophy and crown information and tips that may help people get them done quicker.

Senidol Guest

Heading out to nationals for bowling this week, there won't be an update for about a week. Much more work to be done when I get back.

i like this on the front page it helps me. thanks again sen

Senidol Guest

Section BG04 image added to title, Section BG05 completed and added to guide. Section BG06 which will cover the Art of Laying up, Course management, and Club selection coming shortly. Thanks for your patience.

9. Default Re: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores (Vita)

Had someone ask me about EX power shot distances with clubs other than driver and 3w. I went ahead and smashed a few dozen balls and got a tentative list of Max's club distances with full EX power distance added. Just though posting it here would do more good than saved in a wordpad file on my desktop. Feel free to make corrections if I screwed up a number or two.

Max Air/Air
    1w- 337, +34
    3w- 301, +31
    5w- 274, +29
    3i- 251, +28
    4i- 236, +25
    5i- 219, +25
    6i- 204, +24
    7i- 188, +23
    8i- 174, +22
    9i- 154, +21
    PW- 133, +19
    AW- 120, +18
    SW- 106, +17

Senidol Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Had someone ask me about EX power shot distances with clubs other than driver and 3w. I went ahead and smashed a few dozen balls and got a tentative list of Max's club distances with full EX power distance added. Just though posting it here would do more good than saved in a wordpad file on my desktop. Feel free to make corrections if I screwed up a number or two.

Max Air/Air
    1w- 337, +34
    3w- 301, +31
    5w- 274, +29
    3i- 251, +28
    4i- 236, +25
    5i- 219, +25
    6i- 204, +24
    7i- 188, +23
    8i- 174, +22
    9i- 154, +21
    PW- 133, +19
    AW- 120, +18
    SW- 106, +17
    Off the top of my head that looks mostly right, Max has some anomalies in his calculations compared to some other characters. This is probably due to rounded numbers being displayed and not actual distances. Something else to note is that it is always a good idea to track MISS data as well since its a constant with ex power if you miss PI, and comes in handy on recovery type shots where you have to make sure to clear an obstacle.

If you are someone looking to start a new character and want to find out the ex power numbers, track Maximum Distance, Miss Distance, Total Percentage of Power Gained. The more data you collect the more consistency you will see throughout the numbers. As a hint it is basically a percentage range from 1w-SW based off of character power.
    Last edited by Senidol; 05-03-2012 at 12:06 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast