Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

1. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by Marrow_Farmer View Post
    But what if the all new advanced mechanics gave you extra power, surely only a right numpty would fail to embrace such a change?
    How about an upgrade system?

In HST: Get A Grip for the PSP, some clothing combinations give your character a little stat upgrade like faster speed, harder shots, better impact, ETC.
    Heres an idea, in a new HST game for PS3 and PS VITA, you can choose 3 abilities for your character, like perks in Motorstorm Apocalypse(sorry for off-topic, but thats where I saw the feature from). So, yeah.
    "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
    Michael Jordan

Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Everybody's Tennis was released for PSP and PS2 in Europe. I think tennis games are all rather Pong for me, cos basically that's what they are...

3. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    Everybody's Tennis was released for PSP and PS2 in Europe. I think tennis games are all rather Pong for me, cos basically that's what they are...
    Well, what do you expect? Hot Shots Tennis is like any other tennis game as it's supposed to, just more fun and more enjoyable. But the game's fantastic charm(on both the original and Get A Grip) is what keeps me coming back for more and more, thats why I love them so much. It sure looks simple at it's core, but it looks and plays awesome at it's execution.

Even if you are a tennis fan or not, you'll still enjoy the game, same for the HSG games.
    Michael Jordan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRx5hc4gYc&feature=related"]PONG - First documented Video Ping-Pong game - 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! That guy with the sweater vest is realy good or was the other guy stuck in trad mode. You decide.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediaMan View Post
    How about an upgrade system?

In HST: Get A Grip for the PSP, some clothing combinations give your character a little stat upgrade like faster speed, harder shots, better impact, ETC.
    Heres an idea, in a new HST game for PS3 and PS VITA, you can choose 3 abilities for your character, like perks in Motorstorm Apocalypse(sorry for off-topic, but thats where I saw the feature from). So, yeah.
    I think they should throw in some bricks to break (perhaps for xtra points or something) at that point the game may become less redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    Wow! That guy with the sweater vest is realy good or was the other guy stuck in trad mode. You decide.
    The guy in the tank top obviously knows how to do something the other chap doesn't know (probably had a 6 month head start on MinnaPong) so instead of telling him how is is doing it he's probably made up some bollox story about double power mode just so he can race to level 20 and then retire as some sort of self proclaimed guru of trickshottedness! (or am I being a tad sceptic?)

MinnaPong?
    I checked my mingol urban dictionary and although I think your assessment might be a tiny bit sceptical IMO it is nearly almost precisely spot on.

9. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    I think they should throw in some bricks to break (perhaps for xtra points or something) at that point the game may become less redundant.
    You mean Virtua Tennis-style mini games? it'd be cool to see it added.
    Michael Jordan

I had a Brown Box 2 til it Blodded

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast