Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

  1. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrow_Farmer View Post
    But what if the all new advanced mechanics gave you extra power, surely only a right numpty would fail to embrace such a change?
    How about an upgrade system?

    In HST: Get A Grip for the PSP, some clothing combinations give your character a little stat upgrade like faster speed, harder shots, better impact, ETC.
    Heres an idea, in a new HST game for PS3 and PS VITA, you can choose 3 abilities for your character, like perks in Motorstorm Apocalypse(sorry for off-topic, but thats where I saw the feature from). So, yeah.
    "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
    Michael Jordan

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Deal, Kent, UK
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Everybody's Tennis was released for PSP and PS2 in Europe. I think tennis games are all rather Pong for me, cos basically that's what they are...

  3. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    Everybody's Tennis was released for PSP and PS2 in Europe. I think tennis games are all rather Pong for me, cos basically that's what they are...
    Well, what do you expect? Hot Shots Tennis is like any other tennis game as it's supposed to, just more fun and more enjoyable. But the game's fantastic charm(on both the original and Get A Grip) is what keeps me coming back for more and more, thats why I love them so much. It sure looks simple at it's core, but it looks and plays awesome at it's execution.

    Even if you are a tennis fan or not, you'll still enjoy the game, same for the HSG games.
    "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
    Michael Jordan

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Posts
    1,902

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNRx5hc4gYc&feature=related"]PONG - First documented Video Ping-Pong game - 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth Sol System
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Wow! That guy with the sweater vest is realy good or was the other guy stuck in trad mode. You decide.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth Sol System
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediaMan View Post
    How about an upgrade system?

    In HST: Get A Grip for the PSP, some clothing combinations give your character a little stat upgrade like faster speed, harder shots, better impact, ETC.
    Heres an idea, in a new HST game for PS3 and PS VITA, you can choose 3 abilities for your character, like perks in Motorstorm Apocalypse(sorry for off-topic, but thats where I saw the feature from). So, yeah.
    I think they should throw in some bricks to break (perhaps for xtra points or something) at that point the game may become less redundant.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    East Midlands, UK
    Posts
    1,902

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    Wow! That guy with the sweater vest is realy good or was the other guy stuck in trad mode. You decide.
    The guy in the tank top obviously knows how to do something the other chap doesn't know (probably had a 6 month head start on MinnaPong) so instead of telling him how is is doing it he's probably made up some bollox story about double power mode just so he can race to level 20 and then retire as some sort of self proclaimed guru of trickshottedness! (or am I being a tad sceptic?)

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Planet Earth Sol System
    Posts
    384

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    MinnaPong?
    I checked my mingol urban dictionary and although I think your assessment might be a tiny bit sceptical IMO it is nearly almost precisely spot on.

  9. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    I think they should throw in some bricks to break (perhaps for xtra points or something) at that point the game may become less redundant.
    You mean Virtua Tennis-style mini games? it'd be cool to see it added.
    "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
    Michael Jordan

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Deal, Kent, UK
    Posts
    2,649

    Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

    I had a Brown Box 2 til it Blodded

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hot Shots Tennis PSP.
    By ShadowClaw9 in forum General HSG Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 09:18 AM
  2. Hot Shots Tennis
    By gypsyball in forum Future Game Suggestions/Current Game Criticisms
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 05:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •