Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

1. Default There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

I know many people are kinda not much into the tennis series in general, but I just like the series to show off more to people so they can get into the spin-off series as well. That's why i'm suggesting the creation of the HST forum.
    "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game."
    Michael Jordan

Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Do It!

(Just not here )

I so want to poke fun at those trad tennis players.

4. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    Do It!

(Just not here )
    I will, but I do not know how to start a major section of the forum.
    Michael Jordan

5. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    I so want to poke fun at those trad tennis players.
    Uhh, what do you mean "Trad"?
    Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediaMan View Post
    Uhh, what do you mean "Trad"?
    trad or traditional is a shot system in hot shots golf. if you go to the trad vs. advance thread you will get the idea. Read it from post number 1.

7. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by StanCanyon View Post
    trad or traditional is a shot system in hot shots golf. if you go to the trad vs. advance thread you will get the idea. Read it from post number 1.
    Oh, right! sorry if I misunderstood you. I have a hard time sometimes with understanding short terms with no required info for understanding.

As far as the HST games go, the traditional shot system works fine, it shouldn't introduce new advanced mechanics or anything(like PS move). It is fine the way it is. in future HST games on the PS3 and PS VITA, they just need to produce beautiful. smooth and fluent animations that almost look real.
    Michael Jordan

I will, but I do not know how to start a major section of the forum.
    That said, there is already, as you have discovered, an HST thread. I'd content yourself with that, as the amount of traffic the whole site gets is small and will mean, by definition, a sub-division of the site, will have even lighter traffic. You will probably end up talking to yourself . In fact, I'm not even sure that Europe had a release for any HST game.

Oh, right! sorry if I misunderstood you. I have a hard time sometimes with understanding short terms with no required info for understanding.

As far as the HST games go, the traditional shot system works fine, it shouldn't introduce new advanced mechanics or anything(like PS move). It is fine the way it is. in future HST games on the PS3 and PS VITA, they just need to produce beautiful. smooth and fluent animations that almost look real.
    But what if the all new advanced mechanics gave you extra power, surely only a right numpty would fail to embrace such a change?

10. Default Re: There should be a Hot Shots Tennis forum

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    That said, there is already, as you have discovered, an HST thread. I'd content yourself with that, as the amount of traffic the whole site gets is small and will mean, by definition, a sub-division of the site, will have even lighter traffic. You will probably end up talking to yourself . In fact, I'm not even sure that Europe had a release for any HST game.
    I understand there is a HST thread, just not a major one, because I thought some people aren't into HST or something like that. I just love to get the underrated series into the open a little more as a series to give a chance because it is so damn good of a tennis game, and its even better than mario tennis on the N64.

On a side note, in europe, its released under the name of Everybody's Tennis, the release in asia(which, came first) is called Minna No Tennis.
    Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast