Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After reaching Level 20, I think I'm ready to retire.

Default Re: After reaching Level 20, I think I'm ready to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by VOLS34 View Post
    Maybe you can try to win 30 G0 tours using trad.
    I've been trying that for about 3 years now, so far I'm none from two!

USA - Northern Virginia / Washington DC area

Congrats HSD! I started playing again a few weeks ago on late weeknights. It is addicting. I can't believe that G0 tours still average 15-25 players on a weeknight.

I have a respect for the Trad winners. StillSing just earned his 30th Trad win (Level 20) sometime over the last two weeks. Impressive!

3. Default Re: After reaching Level 20, I think I'm ready to retire.

I think this game is unretireable. Since reaching L17 and 5 G0 wins in like 700 games I got 27 in the next 280. Now that I got L20, I'm completely relaxed now and wins come easier, losses are also easier to take.

Speaking of wins, today I had a game that I had no business winning, but I got two 120+ foot eagles and an ace to finish -23 on 18H RT Euro and win on points over BE who did not have any crazy eags etc, but played absolutely a perfect game.

4. Default Re: After reaching Level 20, I think I'm ready to retire.

I have been working to reach level 20 going on 2 years. I'm currently at 19. Can you please tell me what has to drop for me to reach 20? From what I understand it's not scientific, but I know it is based on scores for each course. Here are my scores:

I didn't post the DLC because as far I know that doesn't factor. So, I'm assuming it's my Links scores that are holding me back? Can you tell me what the last thing to happen was before you were promoted? This is a goal I have and I just don't want to waste my time working on the wrong thing.

Quote Originally Posted by jarbird View Post
    I have been working to reach level 20 going on 2 years. I'm currently at 19. Can you please tell me what has to drop for me to reach 20? From what I understand it's not scientific, but I know it is based on scores for each course. Here are my scores:

I didn't post the DLC because as far I know that doesn't factor. So, I'm assuming it's my Links scores that are holding me back? Can you tell me what the last thing to happen was before you were promoted? This is a goal I have and I just don't want to waste my time working on the wrong thing.
    In WI, it is entirely score based, and yes you'll probably need to get those Legacy scores under control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12