Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores! (Advanced)

1. Default Re: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores! (Advanced)

Would be happy to hear how you calculate your 70 yd shots if you would be so kind.

Anyone who's still playing has probly been playing long enough to trivialize whatever difficulty there is in hitting a 70y shot. Whichever method you use, if you want to be competitive you should try to be holing those shots, not worrying about having an awkward yardage. And ultimately if a shot like that isn't something you can pull off, you don't leave yourself that type of shot. Your drive is to set up your approach, you don't need to blue power bash it around every hole.
    Last edited by MasonR; 06-30-2011 at 05:07 PM.

Default Re: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores! (Advanced)

exactamundo. played a kazillion hours of this game, but haven't seen too many 70 yard apps. that's cuz i never leave myself with that because i suck at 'em.

lay up, leave 150 to go, bang boom holeout next hole
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

+1 on the app setup, learned this playing stroke with some Lvl 20s. I was like "ooooooooohhh iiiiiii ssssseeeeeeee!!"

90-150yds with SW/PW/9I and we go pin hunting

Ever since that moment, i just have to really focus on hitting pi and not worry too much about power.

ps- the only reason to use side view is from the back to look at an character's ass.

Quote Originally Posted by p1um5mu991er View Post
    exactamundo. played a kazillion hours of this game, but haven't seen too many 70 yard apps. that's cuz i never leave myself with that because i suck at 'em.
    Cept that crazy ass drop on Crown 11, 70 yards from the rough. Serves me right for hitting the wet stuff every bleedin time mind

Thanks for the information.
    SVFTW

And the principal aim of any drive is to be within range of your character's SBS for the approach. Although that is difficult/impossible with a novice on the longer holes, there aren't many par 4s where this isn't possible.

7. Default Re: Senidol's Guide to Lower Scores! (Advanced)

is there anything sweeter than having that perfect 92 yards in (or whatever distance the SW for whichever character)...assuming you don't 97% it doh!
    Titleist 690 MB Bladez Sucka

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314