Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Minna question

Default Re: Minna question

Nando's the **** and my bitch.

Nando's my Intermediate rain man, that said Minna doesn't have rain tours so once I have Alex I suspect he will gather dust for ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrow_Farmer View Post
    Nando's my Intermediate rain man, that said Minna doesn't have rain tours so once I have Alex I suspect he will gather dust for ever!
    Plenty of opportunity for character-specific tours. Bloom, Suzuki, Bjorn... Most don't fill though, even if they're next cab off the rank. No Highland, no comment seems to be the Minna way.

4. Default Re: Minna question

Last time I was on Minna, there was a 9h Oceana tour, normal speed, any character, normal wind etc. There were 'hundreds' of people online, and they all snubbed the Oceana tour to wait 50 mins+ for the next highland tours..
    I don't get it!

They don't fall over a cliff to play the next one, which can be annoying. And there are virtually nothing but normal speed tours. Fast tours are as rare as normal timer tours are on ours.

6. Default Re: Minna question

They avoid shitty conditions if they can, or even if they can't, sometimes people just don't show for a tour.

Yes the timers are ridiculous as well. Get used to 30+ minutes for 9 hole games. My biggest issue with playing Minna by far. -_-

Still though, when there isn't a tour on HSG you can probably find one on Minna.

7. Default Re: Minna question

Agreed with both, I read somewhere Minna was back up? Better go check the other thread now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozvaldo View Post
    Agreed with both, I read somewhere Minna was back up? Better go check the other thread now.
    At 08:15 this morning neither my normal account or my Japanese account would log in (yes I am that sad that I checked before heading to work ).

9. Default Re: Minna question

Quote Originally Posted by Marrow_Farmer View Post
    At 08:15 this morning neither my normal account or my Japanese account would log in (yes I am that sad that I checked before heading to work ).
    Boooooooooooooooooo.....

Quote Originally Posted by dimskill View Post
    They don't fall over a cliff to play the next one, which can be annoying. And there are virtually nothing but normal speed tours. Fast tours are as rare as normal timer tours are on ours.

I dunno about that.... From the past few months during my occasional games on HSG it seems like there are more and more normal tours than ever... Still nothing like a SLOW G0 tour on minna Good times.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast