Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: PSN hacked?

Default PSN hacked?

So the psn has been out for 12 hrs or so and word is it could be down for a day or two yet. All unscheduled..

Of course it happens when I'm on my two days off on nights. Thus up all night with no psn.

Default Re: PSN hacked?

i'm looking around. some doods are saying that sony also runs some world of warcraft-type game online called 'star wars galaxies' which is also down at this time. dunno, i'm over at the call of duty board and kids are wiggin' out a little over it and proclaiming sony haxxx
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

(from playstation blog)

Purpose

Threads discussing this issue have saturated the forum. This will be your resource of information for the time being. All other announcement threads will be removed. All information is sourced from the Official PlayStation Blog

Updates

Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can.

Published: 4/21/2011
    CODE: SELECT ALL
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...on-psn-outage/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

We’re aware certain functions of PlayStation Network are down. We will report back here as soon as we can with more information.
    Thank you for your patience.[/quote]

Published: 4/20/2011
    CODE: SELECT ALL
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/...ice-outages-2/

II F0XH0UND II
    Chief Forum Moderator
    Plum/p1/bubby/plumb/ploom/plummers/puddin/8utt5niffer/plummy/amarillo/mhm/slom/GuY/pruimsmokkelaar /pwunumfivemunininer/pwumm/99/p1umpkin/15991/plummybear/pum/Captain Chokestain/plym/rlom/naplum/slim

so, im about to get on and play some goof, something i hardly have the time tyo do anymore, and i wont be able to play. This better be a joke. HHAA plum u funny guy

nope its not a joke, i haven't been able to log on since 3am today.

no trophy hogging for you tonight gurlfriennnnnd

7. Default Re: PSN hacked?

This does sucked really bad! I just wanted to play 3 games of hockey!!

I hope it's fixed ASAP.

Want to play golf and or tetris. Tetris on the psn is good times. Tetris on xbox live has a Shyte frame rate and I hate the 360s dpad.

Cmon psn come back to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Keys1980 View Post
    So the psn has been out for 12 hrs or so and word is it could be down for a day or two yet. All unscheduled..

Of course it happens when I'm on my two days off on nights. Thus up all night with no psn.
    It always happens at the WORST of times. You know the crappiest psnmeltdown ever? Was that time it went down on Thanksgiving. Astro's post about his day was the best on this site. Ever. I died laughing at that clown, so hilarious! someone should dig that one up!

EVERYONE was home, more or less... people were off work, ev1 was ready to play some hsg.... cuz you remember.. back then, we were all OBSESSED. lol addicted, hooked. When the hsg wouldn't let us online, we were FLIPPING! Connecting, Connecting.... nothing. Yeah it was bad. Not the entire psn maybe, but same trauma. Sorry keys, lol hope it comes back up so you can play. I remember how much that sucked.

weird when bannedboy finally (hopefully) got the point and left this site, the psn goes down.

Page 1 of 59 123451151 ... LastLast