Thread: Thoughts on picking this up...

1. Default Thoughts on picking this up...

Had a psp and open tee2 a few years ago and sold it...was thinking about picking up a psp again....anyone online ever anymore? Or is everyone waiting for the psp2 or Ngp or whatever it's called?

Default Re: Thoughts on picking this up...

You may find some Japanese people online (the amount depends on your Grade, like G1 or G0).

Also be prepared for possible "quitters" when you play online.

The weekends may hold some promises but unfortunately I don't remember since I haven't played online in a long time.
    They must of had a huge lag 2000 years ago. It took Jesus three days to respawn.

PSN: Craig_Goulart OT2: Craig

I still play online, but I tend to play when most people are asleep, it would seem

I still play, only ever seen 3 fellow brits. Lots of people from Japan and a few from the states. Quitting is a problem, but if you are involved in a game with 4 people + it won't be a problem.

The brit flag is for all northern European players. So you might have actually shared templates with a SWEDE! ... Shun!

Ah, I wondered why i've only seen a German & French flagas well. Cheers.

At least you can still play this game online, to help your golfing fix while the PSN is down.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyball View Post
    At least you can still play this game online, to help your golfing fix while the PSN is down.
    I think I have noticed a little more online people in the last couple days on OT2....guess there is a correlation between psn being down and that uptick in OT2 online players.